"Reid & You + 2"

SMUT
(Reid x Reader x 2)

Rated: R

Word Count: 1.9k

Contains: Boys x Girl, vulgar language, multiple participants, lots of vocal exclaims, phone sex, oral sex (male receiving) deep throating, male masturbation, unprotected sex, after hours behavior

Enjoy the wild side...

You turn off the water in the shower and grab a towel, drying yourself off. You dry your hair and slip on your favorite silk robe headed towards the living room. Spencer sat on the couch watching a silent film his eyes left the TV seeing you.

"Hey you. How was your shower?" He kissed your cheek as you sat.

"Heavenly, but it feels better to have you home." You slid yourself into the nook of his arm, turning his chin to you and stealing a kiss. You ran your tongue over his lip and he did the same, opening his mouth more. His taste, his scent, his touch drove you wild. Spencer had  been away on a case for almost two weeks and you finally had him back. You climbed over him onto his lap enticing the situation, you could feel him harden beneath you through the kiss. You tilt your head sideways to get more feeling his ravaging tongue. You put a hand to his chest beginning to rock gently.

"Oh y/n" His sugary moan filled your ears, exciting you.

Just then his phone went off, Spencer sighed between kisses, lifting you off and setting you beside him, an unhappy look on his face. As he fumbled for his phone you noticed the bulge in his pants, tempting you.

"Reid here." He said his eyes still on you. You stand, slowly pulling on the tie of your robe watching a smile grow on his face.

Teasing Spencer was always a fun game for you, and knowing he didn't like it only made it better...

You let the tie fall from your hand as your robe opened revealing your soft fresh skin, dropping it to the floor. Spencer shifted in his seat trying to keep focused. You get down on your knees crawling on all fours towards him, peeling open his legs to set yourself inside. Spence cleared his throat, unable to look away. You start on his shirt buttons making your way up his chest kissing as you go. You could hear the voices through the phone, both male. You start kissing his skin, down his neck and chest letting your hand roam his lap to unzip his pants, pulling down his underwear and revealing him.

"Y-yeah I know-" He stopped as you took him in your mouth. "I know uh-" He dropped his jaw angrily eyeing you from above. You couldn't help but smile upping your suction making him whispered a "ffffuck."

"Reid? Is everything okay?"

"I uh, think we interrupted something Hotch." 

You could hear Aaron and Derek's voice through the speaker.

"Just a little bit." He scolded glancing down at you. You left his cock rising up to rob a kiss, grabbing his cheek with your hand as you french.

"Spencer, is y/n there with you?" Hotch's voice traveled through your ears.

"I sure am." You say towards the phone returning to the kiss.