your man

"Wait- Thanos died? Just like that?" Gojo called out to you from the living room. He turned around on the sofa to beckon to the mad titan's head getting decapitated. 

You let out a sigh and focused on the pasta you were making. Gojo was currently watching Avengers: Endgame because he'd gotten the whole movie spoiled by one of his students and didn't believe any of it. He had his feet up on the coffee table (which he'd knocked the stack of magazines of off) and was clad in sweats and a black shirt. 

"Yes, but don't worry. He'll be back soon." You reassured and got out the pasta sauce jar to pour into the penne. 

"Good. Thanos is my favorite." He turned back towards the TV. You didn't know why he was interpreting this whole movie wrong, but Thanos was cool, you supposed. You heard him yell as he saw Iron Man make his appearance on TV but ignored him as you tried to pry open the jar. It was too tight for you to effectively pull and you huffed as you tried for the last time using all your strength. Then as a last resort, 

"Satoru?" You said walking over to the couch. He looked up at you and took the jar you were holding out to him.

"Wow, can't even open a jar?" He smirked, gripping the jar and twisting with ease. He handed the jar back and you rolled your eyes when you noticed he was deliberately flexing his bicep.

"Ugh, whatever," you walked back to the kitchen, "but, thanks." 

He paused the movie and followed you, smiling when he saw you struggling to reach the bowls on the top shelf. He stepped behind you and grabbed two.

"I could've gotten a chair or something." You huffed again. 

"Why would you need a chair if you have me?" He answered, putting his hands on the counter, caging you in. 

"I gotta get this pasta finished." You smiled, poking his nose with your pointer finger. As you walked back to the stove, you saw another nuisance waiting for you. 

"SATORU STOP! ITS A ROACH!" You yelped, running behind him and clinging on to his shirt. Bugs were not your specialty. Especially not roaches. He looked at you, eyebrow raised in amusement. He was, of course, enjoying seeing you so flustered. 

"Satoru, STOP messing around! Just kill the damn thing," you closed your eyes, "It could start flying any minute now HURRY UP!" 

"But the poor roach (Y/N)," He sympathized, although you knew he was just doing this to bother you. 

"KILL IT! It could get in the pasta! HURRY!" You yelled, hitting his back. 

"I'd rather dispose of it outside," He walked over to it, tugging you along, to which you tried pulling him back. 

"NO SATORU," you practically whined, "JUST KILL IT!"

"So mean," he criticized and picked up the roach with a tissue, it wriggled in his hand, "See, perfectly harmless." He said. Then, in a sudden movement, Gojo flung his hand out to you and you screamed. 

"SATORU!" You stumbled back, but he was still holding the wretched bug in his hand. He ran to the balcony to see it fly off. You continued the pasta, very much upset at that little scare. 

"AW I'm sorry!" Gojo stretched out and wrapped his arms around your waist, "I didn't mean to scare you." 

He totally meant to. 

"I'll get you back, just wait." You laughed, trying to ease your rapid heartbeat. 

"You can't, these eyes can se-"

"WHATEVER."

-> --- <-

song: your man - joji

a/n: i wanted to write a chapter of gojo doing small things for (Y/N) like opening jars or reaching the top shelf, it's so cute to me. lol. this wasn't written the best. i'm going through writer's block lmaoooo. also, i hope everyone's seen endgame i didn't mean to spoil. tbh thanos is so cool. also i HATE BUGS so this was a sort of biased story :|

thanks for all the support! :*