hello?

hey guys! thanks for reading. 

'the little things' is mainly about the small moments of love. 

what is love to me? i think love is probably in the little, insignificant, overlooked moments shared by couples, friends, and family. it can be funny or meaningful or whatever in between. with this in mind, i wanted to transcend it with my fav guy, gojo satoru. 

when he appeared on screen i almost collapsed. i literally went crazy. 

like wtf i've never thought about an anime guy for so long???

i blame akutami smh. they created a simp worthy character and such a fine mf.  

anyways this is a set of fics of you and gojo sharing some small moments together. they might seem random, but there'll probably be a sliver of meaning of some sort that i try to incorporate. we'll see. also, most of the chapter names are songs i listen to ('hello?' is by clairo and rejjie snow). i recommend listening to the song as you're reading. i'm happy to take constructive criticism, because that's the only way i'll grow as a writer but regardless, i tried my best lolz. 

general: 

- (Y/N) can see cursed spirits but can't use cursed energy. i don't know if this applies in the jjk universe, pretend it does. LOL. 

- if i make a mistake writing out Gojo's abilities throughout the story. oops. 

- (Y/N) works a human job, i'm going to leave it as office work for now (gotta make her as stale as possible you know haha). 

- jjk doesn't belong to me, gojo and other characters don't belong to me, but the writing does :D

- cw: cursing, smut-ish slight, gojo being seggsy 

socials: 

tiktok/tumblr: crustymfsimp (i just simp on there)

don't steal my story and all that etc. but with all that aside...

enjoy reading :D