stir fry

"The RECIPE'S WRONG," Gojo yells in your ear, swiping your phone from your hand.

"HOW would the recipe be wrong?" you fold your arms in disbelief and stare at him. 

"You don't have to follow the recipe," He says, face close to yours as if taunting you, "Look, I know you can't cook well-"

"HEY-"

"I KNOW YOU CAN'T COOK WELL," he continues, putting his hand over your mouth, "but let me take it from here, okay?" he smirks not removing his hand so you give him a muffled answer in response.

"What was that? i couldn't hear y- EWWW" he whips his hand back because you licked the inside of it. He wipes it on his shirt hastily.

"We have to work together," you smirk, "teamwork. I know you're not very good at- HEYYY," you say this time. You were going to poke his forehead but he activated his barrier. He grabs your hand and lowers it.

"Fine. We'll work together." he grumpily agrees. 

"We'll go by the recipe and then you can change it up at the end. Deal?"

"Deal," he sighs. 

"Thanks," you smile and snatch your phone back. The both of you work in silence cutting up whatever vegetables and mixing whatever sauces for this stir fry you're making. The kitchen soon comes to life with smells and sounds. 

"See, the thing with stir fry is-," Gojo starts, looking at the pan, "you have to make it sweet."

"Oh my god Gojo," you gasp as he pours in a bunch of brown sugar.

"No, no, this will work." he says with the most confident smile you've ever seen. You glance at him dubiously but continue stirring the sugar into the stir fry sauce. You pour the sauce into all the rice and vegetables. Gojo watches you, leaning against the refrigerator. 

He serves the stir fry and you sit on the balcony seating outside. He begins eating almost immediately.

"THIS is STIR FRY, none of that recipe stuff," he proclaims, shifting in and out so fast with another bowl that you miss it in a blink. 

"Fine, let me try it," you sigh. He watches you excitedly. You hesitantly take a bite.

"It's eh."

"YOU'RE LYING, you like it, I KNOW THAT FACE." He points and you start laughing.

"YES I LIED," you take another bite, "I'll admit it's good."

"Thought so."

-> --- <- 

song: stir fry - migos (HYPEEE)

a/n: yall i can't cook at all, so i wrote that Y/N has minimal cooking skills. also, i feel like gojo would definitely steal your food. 

thanks for reading and all the support :S