i feel it coming

a/n: some mentions ;)

"Let me choose the next song. Let me, let me, let me." Gojo grabs the phone out of your hand. Currently, the both of you are on the balcony, sun blaring in your faces. It's an off day for the both of you, and you decided to listen to songs because you both got bored lazing around. The song ends and Gojo shuffles around for a song and 'Super Freak' by Rick James starts blasting. 

He starts singing almost immediately, imitating the way Rick James sings as he jumps. Gojo's the type of person that thinks jumping is the equivalent of dancing, you're noticing. 

You sing along with him as he grabs your hands, forcing you to jump with him. 

"Gojo!" you protest, as he dances stupidly.

It's kind of cute though. 

"She's a very special girl," he sings; starting the second verse, letting go of your hands, and making his voice rise when he sings 'girl' like it does in the song. You watch him as he pretends to sing into a microphone and imitate playing a saxophone.  

"Gojo you're so cringey." you laugh at him flailing his arms into different dance positions. 

"You're cringey for not dancing with me!" he snaps back, and grabs your hands again. The song ends and 'Mine' by Bazzi starts playing, he lights up again as he starts singing to you. 

"Hit it - from the - back and - drive you wild." he enunciates each word, raising an eyebrow when he notices your eyes go wide. He starts laughing, "It's true though!" he folds his arms.

"SHUT UP, skip this song." You leave his grasp and skip the song, although you admit it's a cute song and he's not lying. 'The Hills' starts playing by The Weeknd. 

"This playlist is all over the place, I swear- WOAH," you yelp as he tugs you to him and puts his hands around your waist. You encircle your arms around his neck. Gojo starts singing along with The Weeknd's angelic yet haunting voice. He's rolling his hips slightly as he dances and you feel your face going warm.

"Skip this song, too." you say, ignoring his face. Thankfully none of your neighbors can see your balcony because they're at work. 

"Why?" he asks, faking innocence. He grabs your chin and tilts it to face him when he notices you avoiding his question. 

"Because," you say, face full on warm. 

"Fine," he smirks knowingly, "we'll continue this later." 

-> --- <-

song: i feel it coming - the weeknd 

a/n: this took me so long to write, i felt as if the vision on my head was not correlating with what i was writing down. i was also hyperventilating writing this chapter idk. I WAS BLUSHIN AND SHIT. also, the weeknd is my favorite, you'll notice. hope this was fun to read lol i just imagined the first ED where gojo's dancing to base it off of. 

thanks for reading :P