Chapter 35

Third Persons POV
Elena sat in her room slowly withering away, she hadn't moved or done anything for 5 days since Elijah kissed Katherine. She knew that he did it to save her, but she just kept asking herself why couldn't he of ripped out her heart as he kissed her or why did they have to make out? She hadn't had any energy to do anything, her veins were rubbing together as sandpaper and her heart was broken. Alaric knocked on her door and slowly opened it, "Elena, I've brought you something to eat." He said as he placed the tray of food on her bed.
She slowly looked and stared at him.
"I know you're too weak to talk, but please eat something?" He begged.
She continued to stare at him, a tear slowly fell down her cheek and she slowly raised her hand to wipe it away. Alaric held back his pain and handed her a bottle of water, she didn't take it. He then sat next to her and raised the straw to her mouth, she weakly opened her mouth and drunk some of the water.
"Thank you," she whispered, as Alaric slowly pulled the drink away.
It was the first time in days she had spoke, it was the first time in days she had done anything. Alaric nodded at her and kissed her forehead before standing up and walking out of her room. She then went back to staring at the blank wall.

Alaric walked downstairs and joined Jeremy on the couch, "How is she?" asked Jeremy.
"Better than usual, she drunk some water and spoke," he replied.
Jeremy gave him a game controller and they both played a video game.
"We should actually do something, not just sit around and play video games all day," said Alaric.
"I know, trust me I know. But The Originals have it under control, kind of." Replied Jeremy.
Alaric nodded uneasily and carried on playing the game.

Elijah paced nervously around his house, waiting for results. Rebekah was sitting uneasily in the living room with Klaus, and Kol and Finn were in their rooms. Marcel had gone home back to New Orleans as there was a threat between the vampires and witches, as usual.
"What is taking so long?" Asked Rebekah.
"Give it time, sister." Replied Klaus.
"The witch was supposed to be here half an hour ago! We've gave him plenty of time!" She half shouted.
Elijah then came into where they were and joined them, he was accompanied by man with brown hair that came to his shoulders and looked around in his mid 20's. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a plaid shirt.
"I'm Terry," said the man.
They all nodded and Kol and Finn then quickly joined them.
"Let's get to it then," Elijah hurried.
Terry took out his grimoire from his bag and placed it on the table, he scanned through a couple of pages before finding the right spell.
"Ah, got it," he said quietly.
They sighed in relief and Rebekah stood up, "You can help her then?" She asked.
"Yes, but I need to meet this special woman," he said with a smile.
Everyone looked at each other nervously before nodding, the agreed to take just two cars and quickly drove to Elena's. In both cars, no one spoke, they were all too worried about seeing Elena for the first time since the incident.
When they got there, they all got out of the cars at the same time and walked up to Elena's door. Klaus knocked and they all waited for someone to answer the door. Finally, Alaric answered.
"What do you want?" He asked.
"We're here to help Elena," replied Kol.
Alaric nodded and hesitated before stepping aside for them to enter. Klaus and Rebekah got stuck at the threshold and Jeremy invited them in, Alaric secretly slapped the back of his head for doing so. He raised his hands in mock surrender and everyone quietly walked upstairs to Elena.
Alaric softly knocked on her door but before opening it, he turned to everyone and told them to brace themselves. He slowly opened the door and walked into her room, everyone following slowly behind. Elena didn't move or notice any of their arrivals.
"Elena, we're going to help you, okay?" Said Alaric softly.
She slowly turned her head and saw everyone standing in her room, she saw Elijah and widened her eyes. Tears started to pour out of her eyes and onto her cheeks, she shook her head quickly and tried to form words. Elijah held back his tears and watched her.
"Elena, relax," said Finn soothingly as he walked up to her.
He knelt down beside her bed and took her hand in his, Elena ripped her eyes away from Elijah and looked at Finn.
"Save me, please?" She whispered weakly.
He nodded and kissed her hand, he then stood up and Terry walked up to Elena.
"Hello, Elena. My names Terry and I'm a warlock," he said with a grin.
Elena tried to smile, but failed. He smiled sympathetically and took her hand, he looked at the mark of the curse on her hand and rubbed it. He then softly put down Elena's hand and told her to get comfortable.
"I need everyone to leave," he ordered.
No one moved. Terry then turned around and saw everyone still standing there.
"Look okay, I get it. 3 vampires in love with the same girl, 2 best friends, 1 brother and a guardian. You all love and want to stay with her, but I need space to perform this spell," he said, sighing at the end.
Still no one moved.
"Fine! But all stay in a corner or something and make no noises!"
Everyone then swiftly moved into the corner of the room, they all thought about how they were being ordered around by a witch.
Terry chanted words over and over again, he then picked Elena's hand back up and chanted the words again, he took some herbs out of his pocket and blew them over Elena. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she fell unconscious, he caught her before her head hit the pillow and started to chant different words. He rubbed her hand where the mark was and it slowly started to disappear, he started to chant louder and eventually he was shouting. The mark soon completely disappeared and he stopped chanting, he softly placed Elena's head on the pillow and told Alaric and Jeremy to leave the room. But neither of the moved.
"Leave now! She'll be hungry!" He said annoyed.
Jeremy and Alaric slowly left the room, Terry following shortly after. He returned a couple of minutes later with a bag full of blood bags.
"Here," he said, as he handed the bag over to Elijah.
Elijah nodded and they thanked him, Elena's eyes then started to flutter. Terry jogged out of the room and went downstairs to avoid being used as a blood bag. She slowly woke up and sat up with the help of Finn. Elijah sat on the edge of Elena's bed and slowly handed her a blood bag, she took it weakly and raised it to her lips. The cap was already ripped off, so she carefully put it into her mouth and drunk the blood. They all watched her as she drunk, when she drunk all of the blood bag she sat still for a minute contemplating whether she was going to be sick or not. But luckily she wasn't, she sighed happily and her face and features returned to the right colour and back to normal. Elijah was trying to catch her gaze but Elena never looked directly at him, she knew that if she did she would just cry.
"Good to have you back, Elena," said Finn.
He hugged her and when they pulled apart Elijah handed her another blood bag.
"Thanks," she muttered.
She politely took it from him and carefully drank it all. They all watched her as she slowly became herself once again. She was smiling and laughing with them all, all except one. She wouldn't even look at him or even mention Elijah's name. Yes, she looked happy but deep down she was breaking.