Marry your bestfriend.

Anthony and Anastasia were dancing together. The music soft and slow as their body's moves to the beat slow and smooth. She felt Anthony's hand move up toward the open part of her dress at the back. His hand somewhat cold but comforting on her skin. As their faces inches slowly toward eachother she noticed out of the corner of her eye, colin stood with a sad look on his face. Shaking his head at her before turning to leave, she had pulled away from Anthony to run toward him 'Colin, wait. It was not what is had looked like-' that was all that had happened. Before she woke up gasping realising she was in her room. It was just a dream. But she could not get it out of her head.

"Dearest gentle reader, it is often said that those who marry in haste must repent at leisure, a sentiment that is clearly shared by miss daphne Bridgerton, who has apparently rejected not one, not two, but three proposals already this week, some believe she is showing admirable forethought in her deliberations, but I would venture a different conjecture, that she, like this author, is still waiting on the only suitor of note."
LD

i knew daphne was out with the duke this morning so I was unsure as to what I could be doing today. I was dressed, and ready to go somewhere but there was no where for me to be. So I had taken a walk with Lucy, down to the park. It was a lovely sunny day and I could hear the whispers and feel the stares goodness my life is surely boring without the bridgertons.

Just as that thought struck a certain Colin Bridgerton had run into me. "Anastasia. Goodness I feel as though we had not seen eachother in forever" he chuckles 'yes well it appears in Whistledown you are quite occupied with a certain Thompson' I reply. Between lady Whistledown and benedict talking of them I believe I have had enough.
He only laughs taking my arm and walking with me back to the Bridgerton house talking of how amazing miss marina is and how he feels so close to her already.
I believe this is what heartbreak feels like.

Anastasia and Colin had arrived the Bridgerton house hold. Gaining a few strange looks as to why they arrived together. Ofcourse coming in at the perfect time when lady Bridgerton says 'you must simply marry the man who feels like your bestfriend' making benedict look Anas way. Sometimes it was like he could read her like a book. 'If that were true Ana would be marrying Anthony or possibly Colin?' Benedict adds making Ana scowl and roll her eyes. The comment being noticed but ignored by everyone.  Thankfully.

She stayed there for more than a few hours and she had knew there was no point going home when her mother sent the dress over for tonight's ball with a simple note. 'Do not sin. And if you do. Do not get caught' Anthony who was reading it over her shoulder looked quite shocked to say the least Anastasia was meant to be innocent, she wasn't supposed to know of that stuff, not until she was married. So why had she? And why had he felt so protective over it?

Ana had arrived to the ball with the Bridgerton family holding into Benedict's arm for most the night except for the times he left her to dance with women, he had always been quite a lady's man, but now was her turn to dance with Benedict she had danced with him for one song before curtsying and leaving to stand by Violet as the prince walked in beside his aunt the queen.

********

I glance at lady Bridgerton as the prince walks toward me her giving me a nod of encouragement.
The queen introduced him as he reached down kissing my hand 'good evening prince freidrick' I smile politely 'Anastasia williams was named the emerald of the season this season with her friend Daphne Bridgerton who was named the diamond' the queen informs him
"Well your gown is exquisite' he smiles before walking in the direction of daphne. Sighing in relief when he left benedict laughs 'oh good evening' he mocks making me elbow his rib 'you're not funny' I mumble while holding a smile back. Both of us laughing when we hear Daphne snort a laughter, violet shushing us but only making us laughing louder when we look at eachother