Chapter 20

Harry- I sit in a chair on the balcony as I look out into the garden. When I get up not caring about my swollen feet as I walk down and outside the back doors into the garden loving the way the grass goes between my toes.

Draco- I come into our room noticing Harry isn't there then I look outside and smiling as I see him walking along the garden floor without shoes but I know with jus connection to nature that this won't be a bother to him or the baby because he was born this way and I love that about him. I walk down and sit down on one of my mother's white posh garden chair including three other chairs and a table, for when she has tea, biscuits and a book unless she is drawing or looking around having a relaxing, peaceful time to her self.

Harry- I put my arms and turn with my head to the sky laughing with joy when I feel like I am being watched. I stop turning and look back towards the house seeing Draco sitting there with a smile on his face. I walk back towards him seeing him put his hands out with me putting mind in his.

Draco- I smile "it seems like you were enjoying yourself love, I didn't want to break the moment, so I sat and watched, good thing I know you so much or else I wouldn't of found you in the first place"

Harry- I lean down pressing my lips to his "good thing we know each other or else I don't know what we are doing"

Draco- "I know, but good thing horrible even though I wished they didn't happened, but horrible circumstance got us both here, Happy lovers with a loving family by ourside"

Harry- I sit down in him lap hugging him "and I hope he stays this way"

Narcissia- "awww there so cute together"

Lucius- "indeed love" I say kissing her cheek

Narcissia- "it's like they were made for each other"

Severus- "that's because I think they were made for each other" I say coming to stand by her other side kissing her on the cheek also

Tom- "young lovers, and soon to be parents"

Rabastan- "I know don't remind me" I say getting pulled into his side making me smile, I am glad he has his glamour off looking like his normal gorgeous handsome self and not his snake self that he put now and again especially in the meetings.

Tom- I chuckle stroking his stomach "don't worry love, we make great parents"

Molly- "and the children will become great friends with each other"

Rodolphus- "indeed"

Severus- "they certainly will" I say putting my hands to my stomach with a smile

Narcissia- I snort as I hear a thump of lucius hitting the ground "it must be a family thing the whole fainting when finding out there lover or atleast one of them is pregnant"

Severus- "good thing Draco is more you then him though but definitely got the fainting from his father"

Lucius- I blink awake "what happened?"

Narcissia- "you fainted love"

Lucius- I stand pulling Severus "oh my your pregnant" I then pull Narcissia into the hug knowing even though she can't have children again, she will love this child as her own after all we are husband and wife and soon Severus is going to be ours

----

C.W.