Chapter 13

Harry- I wasn't until late it was my turn, luckily I am on of the last ones to be questioned. I enter her office and luckily she is alone. I go over and sit down under her desk wondering what she is going to ask.

Umbridge- "where were you yesterday when the murder happened"

Harry- "well obviously in the great hall with everyone but not sitting at my table because I was sitting with my boyfriend at the time"

Umbridge- "and your boyfriend is Draco Malfoy correct?"

Harry- I nod "yeah"

Umbridge- "and there is alot of rumours saying that you have changed alot this year, normally are getting involved person for example either your doing Quidditch or with Miss Granger, Miss Weasley and Mr Weasley but lately you have been distancing yourself from them, do you see where I am going with this?"

Harry- "I do, you think I did this but I didn't, the only reason I have been distant with them because I learned that they were using while for my fame, power and my money which they only got there hands on because of Dumbledore"

Umbridge- "you know this it looking pretty bad for you Mr Potter"

Harry- I nod "I know it looks bad but it ain't me but I know who did"

Umbridge- "who is it?"

Harry- I shake my head "I can't say but they are within the forbidden forest hiding"

Umbridge- "take me to them Mr Potter"

Harry- I nod "of course" I stand and allowed her to follow luckily no one was around at all, so this makes it more easier. We walk into the middle of the woods before I turn stopping in place.

Umbridge- "were are they Mr Potter!?" I say loudly because getting annoyed

Harry- I smirk "right here" I say before putting two things to my mouth and making a loud whistling noise watching as wolf and wild animals rush by my and attack her. I watch as they ripped her to shreds before me, afterwards they run away. I walk forwards seeing her blinking surprisingly in pain "it seems to me you are a very strong person but unfortunately we have to get read of you because your getting too suspicious as well this was punishedment for what you did to those children during attention, a blood quill seriously oh and don't let me get started on those poor girl you ask to undress for you"

Umbridge- "we" I croak out

Harry- I smirk "yes we" I say before watching her freeze over dying straight away. I look up watching him walk forward and takes off his hood. I rush over kissing him on his like "you did well my dragon"

Draco- I smirk "no we both did amazing and you were so sexy"

Harry- I bit my bottom lip "how about we both celebrate in your bed for getting read of that bitch"

Draco- I chuckle "I definitely agree to that love, come on let's go before someone notices"

----

Harry- I blink awake from people talking from a distant, making me shake Draco awake. We both get up and wrapping ourselves in silk robes after putting some boxers on before going out and into the common room seeing everyone in there with Professor Snape. Draco takes us over to the couch "what's going on?" I ask rubbing my eyes before yawning

Severus- "Professor Umbridge is missing"

Pansy- "what ever happened that bitch deserved it after what she has pulled both the blood quill as well as those poor girls who got detention especially the younger years the ones who are underage, such a pedophile she was"

Severus- "that is a horrible thing to say because she might be dead for all we know but true, can everyone say where they were" I got shout after shout individually/from each person before looking over to a blush Harry Potter and Smirking Draco Malfoy

Draco- "let's just say we were having fun under the sheets"

Pansy- I wolf whistle with everyone else "well done you too"

Severus- "didn't need to know that much information especially with me being your godfather Draco, you could of said you and Harry were in bed that's all" I say before looking around "well everyone will be staying within either there dorm room or common room today that includes that food or whatever you want will be sent by house elves but don't use that privilege to much

----

Dumbledore- "did anyone find anything out?"

McGonagall- I shake my head "no nothing at all other than the last person she spoke to was Mr Potter"

Severus- "well it wasn't him because I found out him and my nephew were having fun in bed last night after he spoke with Umbridge and went back to Slytherin Common room with Draco who was outside the doors waiting for him, everyone saw them coming in from what I have heard"

Filius- "well it's definitely not my Ravenclaws"

Pomona- "and no one in mine either"

Dumbledore- "then we have found ourselves in quite a pickle, did you find out anyone see her walking around last night"

McGonagall- "some of my Gryffindors saw her leaving her office alone and walked out of the castle entrance, so she is either in the forbidden forest or she left, but it more likely that she left because who would enter the forbidden forest at night"

Dumbledore- "so there was no one with her?"

McGonagall- "no unless they are invisible"

Dumbledore- "well I guess we will be speaking to Mr Potter then"

McGonagall- "why?"

Dumbledore- "because in first year I gave him his fathers invisibility cloak"

McGonagall- I groan "that would make so much sense why we haven't seen him walk around at night yet now and again find him in place that there was no one before"

----

C.W.