Chapter 17

Harry- me and Draco, we both barge into his office "we have something to show you and some interesting news, there is two spies pretending to be your followers"

Tom- I smirk " perfect"

----

Tom- I stand up "you are all probably wondering why I have all called you here today, well first to introduce you to my new followers "Artemis and Loki, as for there faces they shall be hidden until the end of the meeting, as for why I also originally brought you here is because there are two spies within this very room, now show yourself to me!" I watch as everyone looks around looking at everyone "no, oh well Artemis, Loki find them for me!"

Harry- I out my hands out seeing Draco do the same as I open my hands up allowing the vines out watching it travel across my side of the room until I grab the person and lift them up into the air

Draco- I let my ice free and it freese a line towards the correct person and freeze them with ice up to there waist

Tom- "thank you, Artemis and Loki, now let's see who our suppose spies are" I walk over with the two by my side as my followers move out the way to create a path for us. I take off the hood on the one in vines "Ahh Hestia Jones" and then take the other person hood of "Tonks I am surprised to see you are here, now do you work Artemis and Loki, once killed take your hoods off"

Harry- I make the vines go to her neck and snap it before taking off my hood off with a smirk on my face as I hear gasp around the room, know on but Draco and Tom knew until now.

Draco- I move forward putting my hand to temples and close my eyes as I don't just freeze her on the outside but the inside. Once done I step back and take off my hood and put my left hand into Harry's right hand

Tom- I smile "now that you know who they are we are all keeping this a secret don't want anyone knowing do we"

Harry- I walk forward "the rat?"

Tom- I pull out my wand and knock Peter unconscious and handing him over in rat form "here you go now, free your uncle"

Harry- I smile as I wave my hand and a cage appears in my hand which I put him before putting two of my fingers to my mouth whistling loudly before a Hedwig comes fly in "that this to Madam Bones, girl" I say handing over the cage to her "good girl" I say before she flies away and out of the Manor

----

Harry- I lay down looking up at the ceiling with a smile on my face as I stroke my stomach "don't worry my child, we will make sure no one controls us or hurts us ever again"

----

C.W.