Chapter 16

Harriet- I sway when we land and I put my hand over my mouth again

Narcissia- I notice that she was about to throw up "is it just apparating or something else"

Draco- "something else she has been throwing up for six day this week not including today were she throw up on the train"

Narcissia- I lead her into the living room and sit her down on one of the couches "would you allow me to examine you"

Harriet- I nod my head now only feeling sick but know I am not going to throw up.

Narcissia- "can you please lay down dear"

Harriet- I nod laying down allowing her to examine me

Bellatrix- I skip into the room with my husband, his brother Rabastan, Severus and our lord following me seeing as we heard someone apparate "oh what's going on here"

Lucius- "it seem Harriet here has been unwell for the past two weeks and Narcissia is examining her"

Bellatrix- "what's your last name dear?"

Harriet- "Potter"

Bellatrix- I look to my lord "do I need too?" I say indicating to my wand and the well girl/boy

Tom- "don't worry Bella he is on our side and is dating you nephew"

Bellatrix- I smile skipping around pulling Draco into my arms "such a good powerful choice of a lower"

Draco- "I didn't start dating her because she is powerful, I started dating her because I fell in love with her"

Bellatrix- "even better"

Narcissia- I smile looking down at her "well this is a surprise"

Harriet- I sit up slowly not to make myself sick "is there something wrong with me?"

Narcissia- "no but you are with child" I then hear a bang behind me

Harriet- I burst out laughing "I can't believe he passed out"

Narcissia- "Lucius did the same"

Lucius- "no I didn't"

Narcissia- "yes you did love, yes you did"

----

Draco- I blink awake noticing I am not alone. I notice I am in my bed before looking to my right left seeing Harriet fast asleep beside me.

Harry- I awake up when feeling someone looking at me, I look over seeing Draco looking at me "how long you been awake for?"

Draco- "not long only a few second as soon as I looked at you, you woke up"

Harry- I sit up "did you enjoy you little nap and good thing your mother gave you a pain potion or you head would be hurting especially with how hard you head hit the floor

Draco- I then look at her in confusion "oh my, Harriet your pregnant"

Harry- "Harry and yes, I am"

Draco- I smile leaning down kissing him before lifting his night shirt and kissing his belly "hello little prince or princess"

Harry- I let out a awww making him look up at him making me giggle "don't give me that look love, that was sweet"

Draco-  "and very handsome"

Harry- I smile kissing him "yes very handsome indeed"

----

C.W.