Chapter 15

Harriet- we step onto the train "they are completely clueless about what had happened"

Draco- I smirk "good"

Harriet- I sigh sitting down next to him "now let's wait for the others come" it was long until Theo, Blaise, Daphne, Pansy, Tracy, Neville, Luna, Fred and George enter into the compartment at different times of course. I smirk "you did make sure Seamus and Dean didn't follow you right"

Neville- I nod "I made sure, they are more on the Neutral side, we had a truth and dare game night of course I didn't say I was dark but Neutral myself don't want anyone knowing other wise"

Harriet- I smile "good, now for our first meeting, we of course are making sure that people who dare to cross or betray me are going to be pushed, all me know at the moment who are on the light side at the moment are majority of the Weasley's, my godfather Sirius Black, Alastor Moody, Nymphadora Tonks, Edgar Bones, Caradoc Dearborn, Dedalus Diggle, Elphias Doge, Aberforth Dumbledore, Benjy Fenwick, Arabella Figg, Mundungus Fletcher, Rubeus Hagrid, Hestia Jones, Remus Lupin, Dorcas Meadowes, Minerva McGonagall, Marlene McKinnon, Sturgis Podmore, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Emmeline Vance as well as Dumbledore the leader of the order of course"

Draco- "quite a few people but not a much as the dark side have because that how much we have in the litter groups on the dark side, you should see the normal or larger groups because the normal have two times the amount in the order while the larger have four or five maybe more time than the order"

Harriet- "oh well I bet they are going to try and get either the Ministry or the children going to fight which is so going to go down well, so when we do finally attack at the end of there is a fight unless everyone in the order leaves or end up in Azkaban then we have to get all the children and everyone else to safety because..." I then put my hand to mouth

Draco- "Harriet are you alright"

Harriet- I shake my head and rush out of the room to the toliet which are for both gender. I drop to my knees and vomit into the toilet feeling someone grabbing my hair to get it out of the way. I gasp out of breath when finished before sitting up and leaning against the stall because they have a whole long mini part of the train which has both gender, female and males meaning there is ten toilets each for each bathroom. I open my eyes seeing Draco, Luna and Neville are there.

Draco- I grab some tissue to help to wipe his mouth "this it the six time for the past two weeks love"

Neville- "you don't know she is you know because male can get pregnant too because of us being wizards"

Draco- I shrug "she wouldn't go to Madam Pomfrey"

Luna- I smile "get auntie Narcissia to check, let's just say it's a good surprise"

Draco- I smile back "I will once we get off this train and back to the Manor" I look to Harriet putting my arms around her "you think you can get up slowly to make sure you don't start throwing up again because we learnt that was a bad idea the first few times"

Harriet- "I have never been this sick before but I will try"

Draco- I bid helping her up and made sure to hold onto her when she swayed alittle bit, good thing our compartment was faraway. I lead her back to our compartment "why don't you lay down love" I say help her down and putting her head on my lap and magicing up a blanket with my wand which I put over her.

Pansy- "is she alright"

Draco- "she will be fine once she is off the train, I think the movement of the train was effecting her stomach" I then look down seeing her eyes closed and her breathing has soften meaning she is asleep now

----

Draco- I made sure to wake her up when the train stopped. I gave her a mint before we get out stuff and get of the train

Harriet- I brush down my dress before getting off the train and we go over to Mrs Malfoy and Mr Malfoy. I smile at them shaking both of there hands before stepping back feeling Draco wrap his arms around his waist (he is to her right) "it is a pleasure to meet you both Mr and Mrs Malfoy"

Narcissia- I smile at her knowing she is truly a boy but is Genderfluid, just like my husband who we both have a loved together because I am straight and he is Bisexual, so after getting married I talked to him and gave him the idea of another lover because that allowed within our world, we both fell in love with him too. "Please do call me Narcissia or Cissia for short"

Lucius- "and me Lucius, I am sorry about the way we last time meet"

Harriet- "no worries Lucius all is forgiven"

Lucius- I nod "thank you"

----

C.W.

Prince of Nature - HPजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें