Chapter 10

Harry- I stand there looking in the mirror. I am wearing the female school uniform with tights and black flats as well as having my hair down with the Gryffindor headband but my hair is curled up to my eyes but still very long because it now reaches below my butt. I sigh biting my bottom lip worriedly because it's been a week now since I have been with Draco and even if I felt like a girl at any moment I still didn't wear the clothing that I felt comfortable in but today I finally am because I have to be bravely. I hear a knock on the Protrait, making me turn and walk over to it seeing Draco standing outside luckily I was hiding behind the door.

Draco- "you don't have to be shy love"

Harry- I move out from behind the door and now stand in front of him fully

Draco- "you look just as beautiful and perfect just like when you are in you male clothes, plus I don't think anyone would recognise you perks for having a feminine figure and face especially with that mascar and that blush but either way you are my pretty Prince of Princess"

Harry- I smile walking over and putting my arms around him happy that he accepts for me"

Draco- "pronouns?"

Harrriet- "She, Her and Harriet"

Draco- I kiss her forehead "alright love, come on before we are late for breakfast. We want to be there before everyone don't we"

Harriet- I nod turning and grabbing my bag before taking my hand in his before leaving making sure the portrait closes behind us. Once we are at the great hall we enter it seeing only a few in there including majority on them being Professors who are sitting at the head table of course. I look up to it seeing Majortiy of them even Snape smiling at is with joy and acceptance. I walk over to Slytherin table seeing we are the only ones there first. We sit down together and get out breakfast. It didn't take long before everyone came in.

Hermione- I storm "I can't believe you are cheating on Harry with this whore"

Harriet- "erm Hermione, it is me"

Hermione- I blink knowing that voice "Harry why are you dressed like a girl"

Harriet- "I am a girl for today"

Ron- "why only actually girl should dressed like girls"

Harriet- "I am genderfluid"

Hermione- "how long Harry have you been hiding all these secrets?"

Harriet- "my whole life"

Ron- "I can't believe your not only a faggot but now this no wonder you family thought of you as a freak!"

Ginny- "and I can't believe you stole my boyfriend from me!"

Draco- "I didn't steal her from you after all she was never with you"

Ron- I huff "I have had enough of this, break up with that Bastard Harry and dressed like a normal person!"

Harriet- I stand up "I think not Weasley, after all you have no control over me anymore because I am my own person not some puppet you can push and force to do what you want"

Ron- "stop accusing of us like that we are your friends"

Harriet- "well everyone will find out the truth, maybe sooner than later" I say before the owls start flying in with the Daily Prophet I was indicating towards " Have fun getting out of this one" I say handing over my Daily Prophet to them

Ron- I pull it out of his hand and read it before looking up "how could you!?"

Harriet- "like I just said everyone will have to learn about the truth about the supposed like family well mainly you, your sister, your mother, Granger and your real Father Dumbledore" I say before sitting down and watched them storm out of the great hall. I pick up the Daily Prophet reading it inside my head of course.

Supposed light side truly on our side of are they using us for our money and power?

You heard it right, as you can tell front the Photo above everyone, that's what Molly Weasley with Dumbledore, Ronald Weasley, Ginvera Weasley and Hermione Granger have been stealing from Harry Potter, who else have they been stealing from but not only that but Mr Potter found out Dumbledore has been using is seats in Ministry making him Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot, so what else has been doing other than stealing from Mr Potter and many other as well as using there Seats especially Muggleborns students who are all connected to old or many magical families because they all have someone who is a squib in there family either parents or grandparents.

As for Molly Weasley she has been cheating on her husband with Dumbledore too which she had two Children with him by the name of Ronald Weasley and Ginvera Weasley or should I say there true last name are Dumbledore but as for the other children she has had they are all Fully Arthur Weasley children even though she has been cheating on him way before they got married with Dumbledore which explains why Arthur's father took all his money after warning that Molly Prewett soon to be Weasley at the time because he warned him that she is wrong for him because his father thought she has dangerous plans in life that could send her to Azkaban and would ruin his life by not just bedding him but other men which is true because during Hogwarts Molly Weasley had bedded many men even when she was with Arthur, so who is they real Molly Weasley who is behind that caring mother act?

I guess we won't know until next time
Gabrielle Greengrass

Harriet- "Cousin to the two Greengrass' that come here?" I ask wondering

Daphne- "yeah she is my older cousin, my father brother daughter"

Harriet- I hum "make sense why she has the same them"

Daphne- I smile at her "yeah it does, as for what me and the girl were wondering, if you are Harriet when the Hogsmeade day comes this time instead of going with Draco you would like to come with us girls"

Harriet- I nod before looking to Draco "is that alright Dragon?"

Draco- I smile "of course, you will get the chance to get to know the girls on our side plus if your not feeling up to it because you might be Harry if not I will change with the boy"

Harriet- I hum "yeah great plan, if Harriet I will be with the girls and you with the boys but if Harry then us going on a date"

Draco- I kiss his cheek hearing awww's and coo's from around the great hall majority girls but some boy's "yep that's the plan love"

Harriet- I smile "good"

----

C.W.