Chapter twenty five: The Battle between light and darkness (Part two)

You went behind the boss while she was distracted and climbed on her. You had the potion in case she would attack and once you did, she noticed you! She turned around and saw you! She started going after you "Y/N!!" Harry and the others yelled. You were scared that you ran then you remembered something

*Flashback*

"Well, then I have to get ready!" You said, perching up "Amaya, thanks for the info, I am on my way to train! This was my dream since I was 8!" You ran and got back to you're home to get ready. "Oh sweetie! Why are you in such a hurry Y/N darling?" You're mom asked,"Mom! Hogwarts invited me! i am so excited! This was my dream since 8!" You said, excitedly.

"Oh Y/N sweetie, I am so proud of you. You're dad in heaven will be proud of you too" You're mom responded in a sweet tone. "Thank you mom" and you hugged her. "Now go sweetie, you can practice!" You're mom made you even more confident.

You practiced the spells to make sure you could memorize them once you go there.

Spells you practiced:
Oculus Reparo
Riddikulus
Accio
Alohomora
Crucio (An unforgivable spell, you almost hit you're mom. Good thing you apologized)
Petrificus Totalus (Pretty Basic for young witches and wizards)
Wingardium Leviosa
Sectumsempra (Dark curse made by Professor Severus Snape when he was a young man)
Lumos
Expelliarmus (Defensive)
Avada Kedavra (The most unforgivable spell....the killing curse, it's the Dark Arts tool)
Obliviate
Confundo

"Phew, that was a long practice! It took me 6 hours to practice! Although there is 1 spell I didn't yet practiced..." You knew it, true Harry Potter fans would know....The most popular spell in the actual movie. "Expecto Patronum". It was the magic that gives happy memories. It would be easy so you practiced it. But still, the practicing now took 9 hours. You were exhausted and hibernated. When you woke up, you knew you were ready.

Then, you decided to prepare you're journey to Hogwarts, you were packing you're things and you hugged you're mom. You will leave tomorrow. So now, you were really ready for you're first adventure in Hogwarts. 

"Well, then I have to get ready!" You said, perching up "Amaya, thanks for the info, I am on my way to train! This was my dream since I was 8!" You ran and got back to you're home to get ready. "Oh sweetie! Why are you in such a hurry Y/N darling?" You're mom asked,"Mom! Hogwarts invited me! i am so excited! This was my dream since 8!" You said, excitedly....."

You practiced spells! You knew them! You wanted to use Crucio before Avada kedavra....but now, you decided to use Riddikulus! (I'm telling you, you had a plan!) you knew which way to go and you started your plan. You yelled "Riddikulus!" and made the darkness looked riddikulus. Everyone was perplexed, "What is she gonna do with that?" Draco asked "I know Y/N! She has a plan!" Gaby murmured back. The darkness stopped and looked at itself and that was when you, Y/N casted the unforgivable torture spell "Crucio!" The darkness was hit!

It fell to the ground and you whispered "Time to end you..." and you casted the spell "Avada kedavra!" and then the darkness instantly died. Everyone cheered! Everyone safely went back to Hogwarts and celebrate.