Chapter four: Something suspicious...

*After the fun*

You were tired after the fun so you wanted to relax..but you didn't want to go home yet so you decided to go and sit on a bench in a park nearby. When you sat on the bench,you saw an owl staring right at you. You went near it and said hello,but once you did the owl looked at you closer and flew away. You thought that was strange and you decided to not mind it. You were resting there for a while and now you were on you're way home.

While you were walking,another strange event took place. You saw a note by the side of the road. You decided to pick it up and read it,it said

You may not believe
But you, Amaya didn't decieve
Then now, you recieve....
By: ???

Once you read it,you thought it was strange, how did this note know that you're friend was Amaya? Maybe you're just imagining things? Maybe you do not need to mind it.

Every single hour a thing would happen....you didn't know what was happening and you were a little freaked out, but decided to get control of yourself. You probably thought that was just Amaya joking or some other friend of yours. But still,you were creeped out. 

When you arrived home,you headed to you're room and bed to lie down. You were wondering why were there suspicious things happening? Was that note really for you? It didn't have a name,you heard something open and when you turned around, you saw a not hanging by the window. You grabbed it and read it 

The Note is for you
Because you are true
But you have no clue
By: ???

And there you go again, another note. You were still confused, you were getting even creeped out because when you were in bed you were thinking "Was the note for me?" now, you have got the answer. But you have still thought it was Amaya. You thought and you were too exhausted so you decided to get over it tomorrow.