Chapter twenty: Dark Secrets~

"Hey guys..." Y/N asked "Yes Y/N?" Hermione asked "Did Prof. McGonagall remind us of the new darkness coming? I mean I heard you said about a darkness coming...right?" They stopped and looked at you, Gaby was confused "What do you mean 'darkness'?" Gaby wondered "Oh...it was something someone said about and we were wondering if it came from Prof. McGonagall..." Ginny explained.

Just then, the Malfoy appeared. Gaby was irritated "Ugh...the Malfoy..." He looked at Gaby and everyone was looking at her...every witch and wizard "What?" She asked "It doesn't look like I'm scared of him?" Gaby said, shrugging. "Listen new witch...what's her name?" Malfoy, or Draco asked "Her name is Gaby...Don't you dare try to do anything with her!" Y/N said, reassuring seriously "Alright fine...I was just going to ask if you heard about the darkness.."

All of you were awestruck. It was really real! You were shivering with fear...was that 'darkness' your enemy or someone else's enemy? Who knows....you suddenly again had that flasback from what happened 

*Flashback*

You were sitting at your bed, thinking about the new darkness rising and how you could help. You couldn't bear seeing Harry and his friends to just fight it all alone, what if that person wanted you and then they are the one fighting it when that person doesn't want them? That sounds irresponsible!

You were sighing while you were sitting on your bed, now you were thinking about your family and friends, what if the darkness gets them too? You were worried of both things, you're education in Hogwarts and your beloved ones....You preferred you loved ones, but you don't want to lose your education in Hogwarts. You were stressed.

You decided to have some fresh air for a while so you went out of you're dorm and secretly headed up. You went there and relaxed for a while, but you shouldn't be noisy. You don't want to be caught do you? I know you don't want that to happen, especially when Prof. Severus Snape sweeps the area, what I mean is guard the area.

You saw a black-figure or a shadow by the corners, it placed signs and disappeared.
"I finally found you.....old 'Friend'"

"I hated you..."

"Amaya was supposed to be my best friend"

"But noooo, you had to take her"

"Now, she's with you!"

"I never wanted to see you, but...."

"I wanted to kill you.....FOR REVENGE!"

After you read the signs, you were worried again...what if you lost Amaya? Now you've got 3 problems. Education, You're Family or mom and Amaya...you can't handle that all by yourself! You had just remembered, Harry and Hermione promised you that they all will be right by your side. You suddenly started smiling again, and looked back and relaxed.

But, the only thing you didn't know was.....

Your flashback continued...

Y/N POV
I hope that Amaya and mom would see my note. I miss them already, I have been far from them for days. I know I have said that but, I can't bear being far away from them.....they are 2 of the most important people in my life.

Someone was suddenly watching you from their dimension...

???: "I finally found you........Y/N"

"I have been looking for you ever since...well, let's say when you were little..."

*In the hallways*

"Hey Y/N, have you seen Ron?" Asked Hermione "No...?" Harry replied "He's probably eating more chicken", you chuckled and Hermione laughed. "That's funny" You joked. "Hey guys..." Ginny said, worriedly "Ginny? Is something wrong?" you asked "Well, I heard Prof. McGonagall said that we should be more serious because, a new darkness has risen..." Ginny explained, you were shocked and a little scared.....You also remembered that when you were little, you hated a person who was connected to darkness.

You begged that it wasn't her......

"Or was it really a girl........?"

"The Dark secrets lie beneath...."