Chapter seven: The Journey

It was the next day and you decided to text Amaya saying "Amaya.....I have to go...I'm leaving today" and Amaya sent a sad and crying emoji, "Okay, g-good luck" she said in the chat, "Amaya, I can send messages and notes to you, don't worry :)" you say and send it to her. You grabbed you're things and bid you're mom goodbye. you then stepped out and started walking. Once you did, you were suddenly floating all up to the clouds.

Once you did, you were floating up there as if you were flying with wings on. It has said that the journey there is a little far, but you didn't mind. You might take long there as well. But then you saw an owl in company with you,hooting. You smiled and decided to talk to it.

"Oh hi mister owl! Were you the one who sent those notes?"

The owl nodded

"Mister owl, Did it come from Hogwarts?"

The owl nodded

You were surprised, Hogwarts really did invite you!

I might as well wait here.I never knew Hogwarts would invite me in this long journey! And also, I had promised my mom and Amaya I would send them notes when I arrive at Hogwarts."

You know that this was you're dream. Soaring in the air was also part of you're wonderful dreams. You were very excited to go to Hogwarts, you're dream really did come true....

Hello guys! GabyeetGabyKawai2015 here! Yes I know, It's kinda short...because I have nothing else to say and I lack ideas. But I didn't lose my motivation. This was inspired by: Hogwarts is my Home.

@FloraSnowfall thanks for the story :) I like the first chapter, keep updating frend :> 

Bai Bai galaxies, Gaby out!