Chapter three: The Next day

*Next morning*

"Y/N! Come on! You're going to be late for you're fun with Amaya dear.." You're mom yelled from below,you woke up and decided to prepare since you almost forgot that you were going to hang out with Amaya. After you got changed you went downstairs.

"Hi mom! Don't worry,I'll bring my breakfast and I can go..okay I am taking this! Bye mom!"

"Be careful dear!"

"I will!"

Y/N POV
Man,I totally forgot! I think I got Amaya waiting for me! Oh boy,I better see if- I was interrupted by text message appearing. 

Oh no

Oh no...Amaya texted! Luckily I replied quickly and good thing she accepted it. Phew,okay. Now we can go on and have fun with her.

*When Y/N arrived*

"Oh Hi Amaya!" I exclaimed,smiling while running at her. "Sorry,I just overslept cause I watched-" but before I could even finish,Amaya added "Harry Potter!?" "Umm..no Amaya,just something else." "Oh..." she said,disappointed at herself. "Anyway,come on! I heard there was a magic show here somewhere!" Amaya replied. "Okay,but anyway I still have some questions to ask you..." I ask. "What is it, Y/N? Is there a problem?" "No,not really...I just wanted to ask if you still believed in that...Hogwarts thing? Like,you know..when you said it existed...?"

Amaya stopped and looked directly into my eyes,and she sighed. "Well,yeah I still do. I understand now that not everyone believes in the same thing" and she hugged me. I hugged back. "Now,let's head to the magic show!" I said,excitedly and Amaya and I ran off to see the show.