Chapter sixteen: The Girl of Depression

You were sitting at your bed, thinking about the new darkness rising and how you could help. You couldn't bear seeing Harry and his friends to just fight it all alone, what if that person wanted you and then they are the one fighting it when that person doesn't want them? That sounds irresponsible! 

You were sighing while you were sitting on your bed, now you were thinking about your family and friends, what if the darkness gets them too? You were worried of both things, you're education in Hogwarts and your beloved ones....You preferred you loved ones,  but you don't want to lose your education in Hogwarts. You were stressed.

You decided to have some fresh air for a while so you went out of you're dorm and secretly headed  up. You went there and relaxed for a while, but you shouldn't be noisy. You don't want to be caught do you? I know you don't want that to happen, especially when Prof. Severus Snape sweeps the area, what I mean is guard the area. 

You saw a black-figure or a shadow by the corners, it placed signs and disappeared. 
"I finally found you.....old 'Friend'"

"I hated you..."

"Amaya was supposed to be my best friend"

"But noooo, you had to take her"

"Now, she's with you!"

"I never wanted to see you, but...."

"I wanted to kill you.....FOR REVENGE!"

After you read the signs, you were worried again...what if you lost Amaya? Now you've got 3 problems. Education, You're Family or mom and Amaya...you can't handle that all by yourself! You had just remembered, Harry and Hermione promised you that they all will be right by your side. You suddenly started smiling again, and looked back and relaxed. 

But, the only thing you didn't know was.....

The worst nightmare was The Girl of Depression, your elementary enemy......