Chapter seventeen: Past told

*Next Morning*

"Y/N?? Hello?? Y/N?? Your dreaming again!" Ginny tries snapping you out of that trance of yours. "Huh? What? Something happening now?" You asked "No, you just slipped in a trance. My sister said." Ron explained "Oh...Not again..." You said, sadly "Is there something wrong Y/N?" Harry asked you,"No...." You said, but Hermione tried to explain something "No, there's something wrong...you look droopy today" 

You turned to Harry and his friends "Alright fine.....I'm going to tell you why am I so droopy...." You said "You see, I had a best friend and a mom since...my father died." They were all shocked and worried "My BFF Amaya and my mom....I had only 1 best friend..until I went here....."

"I finally have you! But I will never forget my BFF back in my home...." You explained "What were you talking about with her before you got here?" Harry asked "Well, here's the thing"

*Previously on Chapter 1-4*

"Hey Y/N!" shouted Amaya,you're elementary best friend. She was always with you since you lost you're father,she comforted you for so long a time. "Hey Y/N! Have you watched the Harry Potter movie I wanted you to watch?" Amaya asked, "Um,Amaya...I didn't have time to watch it" you replied. "Aww,why not? I mean,you're already mature enough right?" Amaya asked."Amaya,I was busy studying okay? So um,please don't force me to watch the movies when I'm busy...okay?" Amaya looked a little disappointed,but she smiled and nodded. "Okay then,sometimes I get busy too! It isn't much a big deal!" She laughed and you too.

"Say,I heard something in the news that Hogwarts' owls' may come in you're home and give you letters and invite you to Hogwarts!" Amaya exclaimed,jumping up and down like a baby bunny. You giggled at her. "Amaya,you're funny...they said they were just in the movies! You don't need to believe in those stories and news! They could be fake anyway." You explained,her smile disappeared.

"Hmm,well then we aren't sure." Amaya reassured "Maybe if we get a note from an owl,then one of us may end up in Hogwarts! But..." she paused,"Amaya,something wrong?" you asked worriedly. "What if one of us will never see each other again?" Amaya asked and a tear dropped from her eye,you comforted her "Amaya,remember in Hogwarts we have wands! If one of us will be far from each other,we can send notes! Also,there are owls to do that too!" You exclaimed,Amaya perched up. "Oh yeah! Thanks for the advice. But to me,I feel like you would be invited to Hogwarts! You're smart,nice and can do tricks too!" Amaya said,cheerfully. "Gee Amaya,I'm not sure.." You replied,"Oh don't worry!" i know you will have fun there!" Amaya answered. "But it might or might not happen! So you need to be patient!" She giggled. 

You're POV
I know you heard her,It was hard to believe such a thought! Ever since I was 8,I would believe that Hogwarts was real. Once my studies took over...I forgot all about Hogwarts and didn't believe it's existence (Course,you don't even know if it was real or not yet). Amaya was a thrill-seeker,she loved Hogwarts especially Draco. She had pictures of them in her wall,I on the other hand..was more clean and neat. Although,that isn't how we became friends. We became friends because of our similarities. We both loved (Favorite color),(Favorite food),(Favorite Cellphone) and Harry Potter. We both hang out a lot.

But this day,I didn't know she would believe at something like this,I don't. But I don't want to make her feel bad...she still loves Harry Potter...I got to focused in my studies ever since my father died...now I used to love Harry potter cause of my studies...

"used..."

Now,I could hardly believe in this...being honest,like who would believe in something like this? I know it's fun to believe Hogwarts is real but....it's just a show,right? It isn't real...Not everything is. I don't believe in it,but it was my dream since I was 8. Amaya,still believes it. I am already 14 and so is she and she still believes in it. I,forgot about it. I know it feels sad since that day I lost my father...that was terrible,but now...I am happier that I have her with me.

I can't decide if I should believe it or not...I know,it seems hard to believe. But those who love fairytales might say "It's not hard,I believe in it!". I would do an objection if you'd ask me. But well,I should say that I don't believe it. Even if it was real,I should see it. That's the proof it would be real! I mean,who believes in things they don't see? Yeah,pretty much not me. But well,I guess I should continue on my day.  

*Next morning*

"Y/N! Come on! You're going to be late for you're fun with Amaya dear.." You're mom yelled from below,you woke up and decided to prepare since you almost forgot that you were going to hang out with Amaya. After you got changed you went downstairs.

"Hi mom! Don't worry,I'll bring my breakfast and I can go..okay I am taking this! Bye mom!"

"Be careful dear!"

"I will!"

Y/N POV
Man,I totally forgot! I think I got Amaya waiting for me! Oh boy,I better see if- I was interrupted by text message appearing.

*text message put* 

Oh no...Amaya texted! Luckily I replied quickly and good thing she accepted it. Phew,okay. Now we can go on and have fun with her.

*When Y/N arrived*

"Oh Hi Amaya!" I exclaimed,smiling while running at her. "Sorry,I just overslept cause I watched-" but before I could even finish,Amaya added "Harry Potter!?" "Umm..no Amaya,just something else." "Oh..." she said,disappointed at herself. "Anyway,come on! I heard there was a magic show here somewhere!" Amaya replied. "Okay,but anyway I still have some questions to ask you..." I ask. "What is it, Y/N? Is there a problem?" "No,not really...I just wanted to ask if you still believed in that...Hogwarts thing? Like,you know..when you said it existed...?"

Amaya stopped and looked directly into my eyes,and she sighed. "Well,yeah I still do. I understand now that not everyone believes in the same thing" and she hugged me. I hugged back. "Now,let's head to the magic show!" I said,excitedly and Amaya and I ran off to see the show. 

*After the fun*

You were tired after the fun so you wanted to relax..but you didn't want to go home yet so you decided to go and sit on a bench in a park nearby. When you sat on the bench,you saw an owl staring right at you. You went near it and said hello,but once you did the owl looked at you closer and flew away. You thought that was strange and you decided to not mind it. You were resting there for a while and now you were on you're way home.

While you were walking,another strange event took place. You saw a note by the side of the road. You decided to pick it up and read it,it said

You may not believe
But you, Amaya didn't decieve
Then now, you recieve....
By: ???

Once you read it,you thought it was strange, how did this note know that you're friend was Amaya? Maybe you're just imagining things? Maybe you do not need to mind it.

Every single hour a thing would happen....you didn't know what was happening and you were a little freaked out, but decided to get control of yourself. You probably thought that was just Amaya joking or some other friend of yours. But still,you were creeped out.

When you arrived home,you headed to you're room and bed to lie down. You were wondering why were there suspicious things happening? Was that note really for you? It didn't have a name,you heard something open and when you turned around, you saw a not hanging by the window. You grabbed it and read it

The Note is for you
Because you are true
But you have no clue
By: ???

And there you go again, another note. You were still confused, you were getting even creeped out because when you were in bed you were thinking "Was the note for me?" now, you have got the answer. But you have still thought it was Amaya. You thought and you were too exhausted so you decided to get over it tomorrow. 

"So, yeah....I didn't believe you ever since before so um...yes" You said, in an apologetic voice. "it's okay, that happens to some of us before...We don't believe in the same things" Ron said "Thanks for that guys....you are the best wizard and witch friends I ever had!" You said happily and you had a group hug.