Part 8

After Marinette that, Marinette and Felix left school and model for the designs Marinette and Gabriel made. And after that Marinette said her goodbye's to Felix and the crew who were taking pictures of them, as Marinette came home to see her parent's in the living room waiting for her.

Marinette: Hey Maman, Papa. Why aren't you guys in the bakery?

Tom: We closed early today.

Marinette: Why though?

Sabine: Marinette, we have heard about your trip to Gotham, and we want to talk to you about it. So take a seat.

Marinette would then sit down next to Sabine, and look at her mother then her father.

Tom: Marinette, Gotham is a dangerous place full of crimes. It's too dangerous, that's the reason why we have stopped visiting Gotham. And we want you to not go.

Marinette: But Dad, this is a class trip! And I can finally meet uncle in real life again, and not on the screen!

Sabine: I know but, Gotham is a city of crimes. And we don't want you getting hurt.

Marinette: Maman, please... Chloe, Kim and Sabrina is also in new york, and it's only for 3 months, I promise that I will be safe. I will also call you every night to tell you that I'm okay. Just please Maman, Papa.

Tom: Alright, you have convinced us. But tell us everything, if you're hurt or if something bad happend, you also have to video chat us before you sleep or when you wake up.

Marinette: Thank you Papa, I promise to tell you everything and call you before I sleep or when I wake up.

Sabine: Just be careful.

Marinette: Yes Maman.

The family would then eat and talk about how good the bakery has been and the class trip. After they had finished, Marinette brushed her teeth and showered, she also had changed into her pajamas and started to sketch new designs and outfits, and after sketching she started to make them. And after she was done, she decided to watch a movie and invite all the kwami's. And after watching a three hour long movie, Marinette told her friends and her uncle and cousin about the class trip and went to sleep.

Next Day

Marinette woke up to see all of the kwami's playing with each other.

Marinette: What time is it?

All the kwami's would be surprised and started to look for a hiding spot, and saw that it was Marinette, they would then leave their hiding spots.

Sass: It isss currently 5 in the morning.

Marinette: This is the first time, that I have woken up early.

Sass: Yeah, and it issss quite shocking to us kwami's.

Marinette would then do her daily routine: brush, eat, brush, shower, and make food for her and for the kwami's, then go to school by walking there or running on the roof in her civilian form. 

At school

Marinette finally arrived there to see the class split into two, Lie-la's sheep and Kagami, Luka, Felix, Julika, Max, and Nathaniel. The two sides faught not noticing Marinette who entered the classroom and quickly ran out to find Miss Bustier, and when Marinette and Miss Bustier arrived, Miss Bustier scolded everyone and thanked Marinette for telling her.

After the first lesson, Julika, Max, and Nathaniel apologized to Marinette. And Marinette saw how they felt bad and guilty for believing Lie-la and for bullying her. And so Marinette accepted their apologies and became friends again.

Marinette also decided that they would model her new outfits for MDC and told the three to go to the park after school and the three accepted not knowing the reason Marinette invited them to go there.

To Be Continued

I know it's short but next time, I will make it longer)