Part 5

Marinette and Tikki was already sleeping as Plagg would go to Marinette's room only to see them fast asleep, Plagg would then sigh and would go put the ring on Marinette's finger as Plagg would explore Marinette's room and soon after go downstairs to look for food, only to see some cookies in a jar as Plagg would go through the glass and go inside the jar eating all the cookies as he was very hungry since Cat Noir just de-transformed.

Felix pov

A black bug just flew out of Adrien's jacket after Adrien came back and gave Adrien some sort of speech.

Adrien: "Now what."

Felix: "What was that?!"

Adrien: "Now I lost my kwami..."

Felix: "What are you talking about?! Did you just not see that black bug that flew out of your jacket!?"

It took Adrien hours to convince Felix that the kwami was a god named Plagg who grants him the power to transform into Cat Noir but now that Plagg left he can't be Cat noir until Plagg comes back, and that Plagg always told Adrien that Lila is lying and that Marinette is the victim but Adrien always thought that he is being manipulated by Marinette. (Why would he think this? simple, Adrien is dumb and stupid).

It would already be morning as Tikki woke up first to see the cat miraculous on Marinette's hand so she looked for Plagg since only Plagg knows about Marinette being Ladybug(except for Marinette, Tikki and Marinette's true friends, which I will mention later) without being seen by Marinette's parents as Tikki was looking for Plagg so long that she was already hungry, so she opened her secret stash of cookies that Marinette told her about before sleeping so that Tikki could help her self when she is hungry or when they are about to leave so that Tikki could take how many she wanted. Only to see Plagg sleeping in her cookie jar.

Tikki: "Plagg?!"

Plagg would wake up to see an angry Tikki glaring at him.

 Plagg: "Oh, Hey sugarcube! Come try these cookies they are very delicious!"

Tikki: "Care to explain why you're here and why you are eating my cookies?!"

As Plagg would explain how he was trying to convince Adrien to side with Marinette but since Adrien just ignored him and only cared for Ladybug, Plagg decided to leave him.

Tikki: "I don't think that's a good reason for you to leave your owner and come here without telling Marinette or me about this..."

Plagg: "If the kid can't even find out who is manipulating who and who is lying, he doesn't deserve to be the holder of the black cat miraculous. Not to mention, he also joins the bullying of your owner and does not care if she gets akumatized."

Plagg: "He also claims that he and ladybug are soulmates and are ment to be together, and that ladybug just doesn't see it but he bullies Marinette, the Ladybug without the costume. I mean ladybug and her looks so similar so how can he even say that!"

Tikki: "Okay, okay Plagg you have many reasons to leave your holder and come here, but you should've told Marinette or me first."

Plagg: "I'm just-" Plagg was about to say something but they heard someone's footsteps as Tikki and Plagg hid in the secret stash. As they would see Marinette who just woke up and already took a shower and changed go to the kitchen and look for Tikki, as Tikki and Plagg would come out of the secret stash and explain the situation to Marinette.

Marinette: "I understand, so I have to unify the black cat and the ladybug miraculous and change my looks so that the people would not ask any questions?"

Plagg: "Yes exactly, you have to change your superhero name and be the black cat and the ladybug miraculous holders, your story is that Ladybug and Cat Noir had to leave the country for a while and that Cat Noir and Ladybug trusted the miraculous to you. And meanwhile being the black cat and ladybug, we should also look for a new black cat so that you wont have to keep being both of them."

As Marinette would then cook her food as her parents are already in the bakery selling baked goods as when Marinette was about to eat, her phone was ringing and Marinette would pick it up.

Marinette: "Hey Chloe, you guys have been busy huh?"

Chloe: "Yeah, Mom is always taking me and Sabrina with her on her photoshoots and practically forced us to become models, and we just came home and Sabrina is already asleep and tired."

Marinette: "Alright but can you send me some pictures of New York? I just want to what I'm missing out on."

Chloe: "Yeah sure, but maybe tomorrow. I'm kind of tired aswell."

Marinette: "Okay, bye Chloe."

The call would then end as Marinette would finish eating breakfast and she would go to school with Plagg and Tikki on her purse. As Marinette would enter her classroom late since her new house is very far from school. Miss Bustier is already teaching since Marinette is 30 minutes late.

Marinette: "I'm very sorry Miss!"

TO BE CONTINUED