Part 1

HELLO! I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I MADE THIS FOR FUN, AND I CHANGED SOME OTHER THINGS ON THE WAY ASWELL.
    2 months later after the incident, Felix have been dreaming about the girl with dark blue hair and beautiful blue eyes as his heart would always beat faster everytime he thinks of her and when he remembered the video this girl sent Adrien where she said "I love you" to Adrien, It made Felix want to be Adrien or hear the girl say that to him. This unknown feeling made him curious about the girl and why does he feel like this for her If he didn't even know her or know her name, why does he feel like this everytime he thinks of the girl?
  But however on Marinette's side, Lila successfuly took all her friends even Adrien because of this Marinette fell into a deep depression that caused her to stop liking Adrien for aome reason, and everyone would just ignore her and would glare at her or whisper things about her and say that she is the liar, making her go into an even depressed state.
"Why did this have to happen to Marinette.." Tikki said.
" Yeah, I mean who does this Lila girl think she is, spreading lies about your owner. " Plagg said.
" Even Adri-" as Plagg would hiccup and bubbles would come out his mouth.
" I mean even my owner fell for the Lila girl's lies, he wouldn't even listen to me." Plagg said.
" It's a good thing that the owner of the Ladybug miraculous can't get akumatized, or else Marinette would been a villain long ago and only Ladybug can save her" Tikki said.
" Oh, it's almost morning sugar cube, I have to go now. " Plagg said while flying away to Adrien's room.
" I told you to not-" as Tikki would sigh. "I have to wake up Marinette." Said Tikki while going to Marinette and taking Marinette's blanket off. "Wake up Marinette, you're supposed to help the new student today!"
"Five more minutes... " Said Marinette being half asleep.
As Tikki would fly to Marinette's desk and take a glass of water and spill it on Marinette's face as Marinette would quickly get out of bed.
"What was that for Tikki?" Marinette asked.
"Well you're supposed to be early today!" Tikki shouted as Marinette would remember what Miss Bustier said last Friday.
"Everyone can go home now, but Marinette will you please stay?" Miss Bustier asked. As all the students would go home as Marinette would stay at the room.
"Yes Miss Bustier?" Marinette asked.
"Marinette, there is a new student joining next monday, and since you're the class representative. I would like you to be early and show the new student around the school." Miss Bustier explained.
" Okay Miss Bustier." Marinette said.
Now back to the present timeline, Marinette would quickly shower while Tikki would ready Marinette's clothes as it would be the normal t-shirt except the jacket would be grey that is fading into white, while her pants would be black, as Marinette would put it on and grab her backpack and purse as Tikki would go inside her purse as Marinette would go downstairs and grab a bread to eat on the way.
As Marinette would arrive at the school to see Felix reading a book.
"Why are you late, aren't you supposed to be early to show me around?" Felix said without looking at her.
" I'm very sorry." As Marinette would apologize, Felix would recognize the voice and would look at her to see Marinette as Felix would blush.
  TO BE CONTINUED