Part 7

Gabriel: "You said that the legends are only passed down to Miraculous Guardians."
Marinette: "Yes sir, and I have found out that the peacock miraculous was destroyed and so since you have the moth/butterfly miraculous, I wanted to ask you to help me look for it since the holder of a destroyed miraculous will be driven into a deep slumber that can only be solved by fixing the miraculous of the holder."
Gabriel: "Does that mean that my wife will finally wake up?!"
Marinette: "Your wife? She is the holder of the Peacock miraculous?"
Gabriel: "Yes, Nathalie was actually the one who found the Moth/Butterfly miraculous and the peacock miraculous and I gave the peacock miraculous to my wife in our anniversary, soon later after we had slept. She was not able to wake up, but she is still alive."
Marinette: "I see, can you please give me the peacock miraculous and show me to your wife?"
Gabriel would then get the peacock miraculous and give it to Marinette and show Marinette to Emilie who is still in a deep slumber, but she is still alive.
Marinette: "Thank you sir, it will take me atwhile to find all the objects around the world and to find other miraculous guardians to help me fix the peacock miraculous and wake up your wife..."
There was a silence between Gabriel and Marinette while looking at Emilie before Gabriel spoke up.
Gabriel: "I will wait, but please make sure to fix it and wake up my wife."
Marinette: "I will sir, infact next week we are going to Gotham for a class trip. I will start my look there and try to find a miraculous guardian to help me fix it."
As both Gabriel and Marinette went back to talk about the intership as Marinette didn't show any emotions while talking about it, as Marinette showed Gabriel a picture of an outfit she had made and Gabriel liked the outfit. And asked if Adrien could model it but Marinette refused saying that the outfit was made for Felix to model since Felix had asked her. Gabriel saw how Marinette felt a little happiness when she said 'Felix' makng Gabriel a little confused but went with it as, it was already night and Gabriel offered that Felix will drive Marinette off to her house and he saw how Marinette felt a little happy when mentioned the name 'Felix'. And the day is over.
Next day
All the kwami are currently partying with Marinette who made all their favorite snacks. And are currently welcoming Duusu and Nooroo back.
Marinette: "Alright guys, you should go back to the miracle box, since I have to go to school now and I cant risk you guys being seen by my parents. You can also get some of your favorite snacks inside."
Tikki: "Me and Plagg will come with you Marinette."
Marinette: "No need Tikki, I dont want you guys missing the party for me. And besides Hawkmoth has already surrendered."
Plagg: "But what if you're kidnapped or some criminals had you hostage?"
Marinette: "I can handle myself, you guys know that."
All kwami: "Bye Marinette, be careful!"
Marinette would then let out a real smile and chuckle
Marinette: "Okay bye guys!"
Said Marinette who just jumped down her balcony, landing on the ground from a 2 story house. And ran on the road and jumped on a moving car that is heading to her school and jumped on another car that is moving to the direction of her school and jumped down and walked to the school being on time. And go to her seat and talk to Felix about the designs she and Gabriel made that Felix and Marinette will be modeling. Miss Bustier asked some questions about the lesson which Felix and Marinette easily answered and went on with their day.
Recess
Girls: "Wow Lila, you got an intership with MDC and The Gabriel Agreste?!"
Lila: "Yeah, they told me to keep quiet and keep it a secret, but I just couldn't lie to you girls.."
Girls: "Dont worry Lila, we'll keep it a secret."
As Marinette, Felix, Kagami and Luka was eating and talking about achievements but Marinette decided to go to the bathroom and Lila followed Marinette and when Marinette went out of the bathroom, Lila went out aswell with make-up on and Lila told her friends that Marinette did that to her.
Alya: "I guess we should go even more rough on Marinette, since she obviously cant learn her lesson."
Girls and Boys: "Yeah!"
Lila: "Please dont tell Marinette that I told you guys, she said that she will make sure that I die next time I tell you guys."
Girls: "Don't worry Lila, after teaching her a lesson, we will go with you everywhere so that she can't come for you."
Lila ☁️: " No this is backfiring, if they come with me everywhere. Then I can't put make-up on and blame Marinette for things that she didn't do! Ugh!"
Lila: "Thank you guys!"
Boys and Girls: "Dont worry Lila."
The boys and girls tried to attack Marinette at lunch but got stopped by Kagami, Luka and Felix. The girls also decided to attack Marinette in the girls bathroom, but got stopped by Kagami. So the boys and girls tried to attack Marinette in the Locker room since Marinette is always late when going home but Marinette protected herself against 15 girls and 13 boys but 4 boys and 2 girls held Marinette while Adrien was about to punch Marinette, only to be stopped by Felix. As Marinette's wounds would heal infront of everyone as all of them would see it heal and while they were distracted by this Marinette kicked the 2 girls who were holding her feet and punched 1 of the boys holding her hand and basically threw the 3 other boys to the lockers as the boys were unconcious and this made everyone scared of her.
To be Continued