47

"You sure you'll be alright with the kids whilst i'm gone?" Isaiah questions kissing his wife lips, and she nods, "now go, bad man"Charlotte teases pushing him out the door. 

"Now boys, what do you want to do today?" Charlie asks her twins, "cake" they cheer, "you've been spending too much time with Diego," Charlotte laughs taking each of their hands and walking with them to the kitchen, lifting them onto the sides, they were a lot heavier than they used to be, she noticed, as she got all the ingredients out for them to bake. "Who wants to help first?" she asks and they both put their hands up, "mama pick me" Nate says, "let him, he likes it" DJ says, she loved that about her kids, they were always looking out for each other, putting the other first. "Okay, so Wes, you pour this powder in this bowl, until it balances with that side" Charlie instructs handing him the bag of flour, watching with a smile as he pouring the flour into the scales, his tongue poking out as he made his concentration face.

-

The cake had just come out of the oven, all 3 of them were covered in various ingredients, "it has to cool down, so lets all go and get washed up whilst it does, eh" Charlotte suggests and they nod, hopping from the chairs with a little help from their mum, both boys chasing each other up the stairs, giggling as Charlie scooped both of them up in her arms carrying them into the bathroom, running the bath for them, as they got undressed. Jumping into the tub once they were, playing with the bubbles and splashing water at Charlie, who was now drenched as her kids laughed. 

-

After they'd all gotten washed and into new clothes, they went back downstairs, to see Finn, Isaiah, Aberama and Harrison sat round the living room, Finn on a blanket as Aberama squeezed his arm, blood oozing out. "Boys, lets go to the kitchen, i smell something good" Isaiah says standing and guiding his kids away so they couldn't see their uncles bullet wound.

"Take this" Harrison says handing him some whiskey, which Finn chugs handing the bottle off to his sister, who was now sat beside him, holding his hand as he winced at Aberamas prodding, "got tweezers, Lion?" Aberama questions and she nods pointing to a sewing box next to him, Linda bought it for her, thought it was something she might enjoy. 

Taking the whiskey from her, he drenches the tweezers, letting Finn take another gulp, "Harrison come on" Charlie sighs pinning one of Finns shoulders down as Harrison helps. "Hold him, hold him" Aberama says putting the needles into the wound, digging around for the bullet, as Finn screams clutching her hand and thrashing in their grasp. "Here ya go" Aberama breathes out holding the bullet up. "Harrison, go to the cupboard over there, theres some shirts and some cloths" Charlotte instructs

"Now what the fuck is going on?" Charlie asks, looking between the three of them, as Harrison chucks a top at Finn, who had unbuttoned his removing it, using it to clean his arm before taking the cloth wrapping it round his arm, then putting the new one on. "Finn, you fucking idiot, three inches to the left and that would've been gone" Charlie scolds smacking his head, as he groans, "you've got nothing to prove, Finn. Nothing. So stay out of the fucking sporting stuff." Charlotte says pointing her finger in his face, "now, who wants cake?" she questions and they all nod as she walks to retrieve her family, carrying the cake with some plates back to the idiotic men sat in her living room. "Thanks Charlie" Harrison smiles as she hands him a plate. "This is brilliant" Aberama says and the twins pipe up, "we made it, that was us, wasn't it Mummy" "Yes, yes it was" Charlotte smiles as they climb onto the sofa between her and Isaiah. 

"Harrison, can you get that for me?" Charlotte asks as the phone starts ringing from the side, he nods walking over answering it, "its Arthur, says its urgent" Harrison tells her and she sighs, "Arthur?" Charlie questions, "it crashed, 6am the Wall Street stock exchange crashed," Arthur tells her, "Tommy told Michael this was gonna happen, shouldn't affect us." Charlotte replies, "he held on, said a broker advised him it was gonna bounce back up" Arthur responds, "so he chose not to listen to his boss and instead to a stranger?" Charlie says, "yeah, look, Tommys ordered a full meeting for the board of directors tomorrow at noon, so i'll see you soon" Arthur replies hanging up. "That kid just doesn't listen does he" Charlotte sighs running her hands through her hair, "who?" Finn asks, "Michael, Tommy and I both told him to drop out, but he held on and at 6 o'clock this morning the Wall Street stock exchange crashed, like a steam train and we were most definitely on board" Charlotte tells them sitting back down. "Board of directors meeting tomorrow at noon, goodness knows how that'll go," she adds.