37

"Shelby" a deep voice says as keys jangle waking Charlotte up, stretching out, "Martin, how nice to see you" she smirks, "mhm, come on" Martin replies as he and another officer take each of her arms, Charlotte had been placed in a male jail cell after a week in the womens where she'd beat the crap out of 9 guards, "what the fuck? Where are you taking me?" Charlie says thrashing against their grasp which didn't slacken as they walked her through the halls, when she heard 3 familiar voices, turning the corner she saw their faces. "Arthur! Michael! John1" she yells struggling against the guards, "Charlie" they shout back thrashing harshly to try and reach her. "Wheres Tommy?" John yells as they get taken into a white room where 4 nooses were hanging. "Charlie!" Arthur shouts, "Arthur!" she calls trying to reach for him but gets slammed into a wall, making her cough violently, "get the fuck off my sister" John rages squirming harshly in their grasp as the get dragged underneath the nooses. Closing her eyes to realise what we used to have, we don't have it anymore, theres no religion that can save us, no matter how long my knees are on the floor she hums, the song from her and Isaiahs wedding, opening her eyes she accepts that this was how she was going to go, no fear of death. Thats what she'd told herself all her life, so thats how she was going to stay. She wasn't going to beg or plead, she was going to keep her dignity as she left. Smirking as the noose was placed round her neck.

"In the bleak midwinter" Arthur says, John repeating it, all eyes on the leevers. 

The mans hand slowly grasps the handle, when a faint yelling can be heard, heads turning to the door, where a warden bursts through with Chris. "Chris? What are you doing here?" Charlie yells out to him, and he grins in her direction holding up a sheet, the nooses being lifted from the families neck, she instantly runs over to him hugging him like her life depended on it, "you're alright" Chris whispers glad he got there just in time, as another 3 set of arms join them.

-

"Isaiah, Diego" Charlie breaths out getting out the prison seeing her husband and bestfriend stood there, rushing into their arms, pulling away Isaiahs lips were instantly on hers, John and Arthur fake vomiting from behind them, making the couple blush and pull away, searching Isaiahs face she couldn't help but feel like something wasn't right, but he smiled, gesturing behind her shoulder where Finn was quite literally sprinting over pulling Charlie into his arms, staying like that for at least 5 minutes, before Charlie got pulled away into another set of arms she recognised as Scuds.

"Lets go home" Arthur exclaims as the group pile into the cars

 "i got a surprise for you" Isaiah whispers to Charlie, "yeah? what is it?" Charlie asks, "nuh-uh, you gotta wait love" Isaiah teases seeing her becoming frustrated as she lays her head on his shoulder, "where are we going? The house is back there" Charlie says noticing they'd missed their turn, "is it?" Isaiah smirks, driving down a country lane as a private house comes into view, "who lives here?" Charlotte questions, as he parks up the car. "We do" he smirks, showing her the keys as her mouth drops, taking in her surroundings, she could see Crystal and Shadow Dale in the stables, "it's all ours" Isaiah says kissing her cheek, leading her inside giving her a house tour. 

"Our final destination, the bedroom" he smirks lifting her up bridal style placing her on the bed, as they got to work removing each others pieces of clothing, their bodies entwined, moving together, moans and groans passing through their lips as they made love in their new house. Collapsing next to each other panting once they'd finished. "I fucking love you" Isaiah states pressing their lips together again, "i guess.. you're alright" Charlie teases, "given the noises you were just making i'd say im a lot better than alright, or do we need to go for round 2?" Isaiah says huskily his hand caressing the side of her body, "i think we need to go for round 2" she smirks, that turning into a moan as he enters her in one swift motion, thrusting in and out, leaving her a moaning shaking mess beneath his body.