2

His hot breath against her neck made her shiver as a rough calloused hand tore her shirt apart.

'That's it Darling'

A sloppy kiss covered her screams.

'Keep still and it won't hurt, Sweetheart"

The hand travelled further down as she continued to struggle against the larger man, thrashing against the restraints.

'My Good girl'

Her skirt was torn from her body as silent sobs raked over her body. She felt completely useless.

'Open wide My dear'

And in an instant something large was plunged into her.

"AHHHHH. NOOO. PLEASE. NOOO. HELPP" Charlotte screamed, calling out, for someone. Anyone.

Her screaming woke her younger brother, who shot out of bed knocking on her door when he received no answer, he kicked the door down, his eyes scanning the room, seeing his sister curled into the feral position, flinching and shaking, crying and hyperventilating, sweating and screaming. He wasn't sure what to do, so he went with his gut feeling.

He sat next to her, gently stroking her hair as she started to relax hugging him. "Shhh. Charlie, it's Finn. You're alright. We are alright." He whispers and she curls into his arms, as he hugs her back continuously working his fingers through her hair.

"F-Finn?" She whispers. "It's me Charlie" he says. "Im sorry" she says. "None of that. Don't be sorry." He says. "What's wrong?" he adds, but she shakes her head. "Get some sleep Char, the boys might be back today." Finn says. "Stay" she pleads. "I'm right here." Finn assures. "Now back to sleep" he hushes, his fingers relaxing her body as she drifts back to sleep.

If there were 2 things Finn hated more than anything in the world it was :
- Charlie being hurt
and
- feeling completely useless about how to help

He was angry, it wasn't the first time this has happened, that was how he'd discovered Diego staying at their house, he'd heard whimpers and slight screams so he looked through a crack in the door, seeing his sister crying against her bestfriends chest. Something had happened, he wanted to know but he also respected her boundaries. Something he wasn't sure his other brothers would do if they found out.

His thoughts began firing him out and he too found himself succumbing to the darkness, his youngest older sister, clinging to him as if he were about to slip away from her. Something he'd promised himself he'd never do. He'd always be with her.

"Look how cute they are Poll" Ada coos seeing her two younger siblings cuddled up in her sisters bed. "Wake them up. I've got news the boys ship arrives at the docks in 3 hours. We won't miss it." Polly commands leaving the room.

"Finn. Charlotte. Wake up." Ada says shaking them, without thinking or opening her eyes Charlotte arm had reached onto her drawer and a gun was pointed at Adas face. "Charlie, it's Ada" Finn says his hand covering hers on the gun pointing it away from his other sister. "Sorry Addy" Charlotte apologises finally opening her eyes and sitting up.

"3 hours, be ready." Is all Ada said before leaving the dynamic duo alone.

"I'm sorry I woke you Finn" Charlotte apologises again. "Stop being ridiculous, I know somethings up, I'm never going to force you to tell me. But I am going to be here to support you through it. You're not alone no matter how much you try to convince yourself you are" Finn says standing up. "I love you" Charlotte says. "I guess you're alright too. Now let's get ready. The boys are back." He smirks, closing her door behind him.