0.3

Dear Ash,
School is so boring without you. Geography class was defiantly 100 times better when you were here. Mr Halford's still the big jerk he always has been.
People keep saying that you're gone for good but I know you're not. You're going to come back one day and everything will be okay.
You can't just leave me, Ash. You have to come back.
I know I probably hurt you really bad but I didn't mean it. I would never hurt you on purpose, you're too important.
Dammit Ashton, it's been too long. Why haven't you come back or let me know how you are? I wish I knew where you were. It's killing me to know that you're not here when I wake up.
School is harder for me now that I don't have you to help me concentrate. My grades have dropped and my Mum is worried, worried that I'm going to fail at life. And I know I will... now that you're gone.
Obviously, I don't intend to make you feel bad. I just miss you. I miss all the things we used to do. Even the little stupid things like driving in your car to the top of the hill at the end of town and looking over all the lights from the houses, as if they were stars and we were astronomers.
I miss everything.

I have to go now but I'll write again soon.
I miss you.