Chapter one: The normal day

"Hey Y/N!" shouted Amaya,you're elementary best friend. She was always with you since you lost you're father,she comforted you for so long a time. "Hey Y/N! Have you watched the Harry Potter movie I wanted you to watch?" Amaya asked, "Um,Amaya...I didn't have time to watch it" you replied. "Aww,why not? I mean,you're already mature enough right?" Amaya asked."Amaya,I was busy studying okay? So um,please don't force me to watch the movies when I'm busy...okay?" Amaya looked a little disappointed,but she smiled and nodded. "Okay then,sometimes I get busy too! It isn't much a big deal!" She laughed and you too. 

"Say,I heard something in the news that Hogwarts' owls' may come in you're home and give you letters and invite you to Hogwarts!" Amaya exclaimed,jumping up and down like a baby bunny. You giggled at her. "Amaya,you're funny...they said they were just in the movies! You don't need to believe in those stories and news! They could be fake anyway." You explained,her smile disappeared.

"Hmm,well then we aren't sure." Amaya reassured "Maybe if we get a note from an owl,then one of us may end up in Hogwarts! But..." she paused,"Amaya,something wrong?" you asked worriedly. "What if one of us will never see each other again?" Amaya asked and a tear dropped from her eye,you comforted her "Amaya,remember in Hogwarts we have wands! If one of us will be far from each other,we can send notes! Also,there are owls to do that too!" You exclaimed,Amaya perched up. "Oh yeah! Thanks for the advice. But to me,I feel like you would be invited to Hogwarts! You're smart,nice and can do tricks too!" Amaya said,cheerfully. "Gee Amaya,I'm not sure.." You replied,"Oh don't worry!" i know you will have fun there!" Amaya answered. "But it might or might not happen! So you need to be patient!" She giggled.