Chapter 15

Sybil took the flogger from Max and walked the short distance to where Reggie was positioned over the settee.

"I'm sorry, mommy," Reggie whined.

"Baby, I would like to say this will hurt me more than you, but that would be a lie. I'm really disappointed in this situation. See, I can't let Max marry her for your mistakes," her voice was very strong and firm. "I love him too much to see him stuck with that woman. I would rather you and I suffer the scandal than force that upon him."

She couldn't look at Max. She realized she admitted to loving him, but wasn't ready to face it.

"I'm going to give you ten spanks with the flogger," she said and began the punishment. After the tenth she looked at her work. His bottom was red and he was apologizing again.

"I don't want Max to marry her either," Reggie was blubbering. "I don't know what to do."

"Hush," Max walked over and kissed Sybil's cheek as he took the flogger. He took a cravat and used it as a gag on Reggie. "I can't listen to it any longer. We will worry about this more after my trip to London. Not tonight."

Max began to spank Reggie with the flogger. Then threw it aside to use his hand for the final strokes.

Max went to a chair that was beside the wash basin and moved it so it faced the bed. He then went to Reggie and secured the nappy on his lower half like one would a baby.

Max found some additional cravats and pulled Reggie to the chair. He sat Reggie down and tied him to the chair.

"Now, you are going to watch me make love to your wife," Max told Reggie. "We have never done that without you. Have you ever fucked her without me?"

Reggie shook his head no.

"Well, I have no problem showing your wife how I love her without you joining us," at this point Max had begun to undress Sybil in front of Reggie. "Yes, I love her. I likely should have married her when I had the chance to save her from you and your poor choices, but I love you, too. So here we are, me cuckholding you in your own bed."

Max knew Reggie didn't feel like a cuck, but he loved taunting him. And he knew Reggie was getting aroused.

"See, daddy is going to fuck mommy right in your marriage bed. And daddy is going to make sure the next Earl of Pembroke is a St.John," he looked down at Sybil who was now fully undress and in his arms. "I love you, baby girl. You are so strong and can handle anything life throws your way."

Max then began to kiss Sybil passionately and she responded instantly. She had missed him so much these past several days. He always made her feel secure and as though he would slay any dragon that came her way.

"I love you, too, daddy," she said in a panting whisper against his lips. "I need you."

Max quickly disrobed and glanced over at Reggie. Reggie was glued to the scene in front of him. He obviously was trying to keep his hormones in check.

"Let's ensure Reggie knows what he is missing, baby girl," Max lifted Sybil to sit on the bed with her legs wrapped around his waist. They kissed and groped a while long until Max pushed her back so she was laying legs spread and knees bent.

Max kneeled between her legs so his mouth was need her core. He began to lick and suck at her clit. "Mmm, Reggie mommy tastes so good," he heard Reggie make some noises behind his gag. "What was that, baby? Oh, nevermind."

Max kept licking, but also placed two of his fingers in her pussy. He fucked her with them for a bit until he added a third. She was tight around him, but clearly enjoying the full feeling. Max then added his pinky finger to her pussy and put pressure on the upper vaginal wall. She came almost instantly.

"See how full she was, Reggie? Imagine that was two cocks," Max tease Reggie knowing that would get him hot and bothered. And indeed, the noises coming from the chair indicated Reggie's frustration.

Max crawled up her body so he was poised to enter her still tender pussy with his cock. After some rigorous and rough fucking, Max came hard.

"Fuuuuck, baby girl. That was so good. Now how many times do I need to cum in you to get you pregnant?" He looked at Reggie.

"Two," Sybil said and showed Reggie her two fingers.

"Exactly, baby girl. This time I want to fuck on your husband," he said with a mischievous grin. "Reggie, lay on the bed."

After Reggie was untied and he moved to the bed, Max removed his gag. "Syb, get on all fours with your pussy over Reggie's mouth."

Sybil did as instructed. She felt the bed shift and Max was behind her with his cock poised at her pussy right above Reggie's face. As he began to fuck her, she felt his earlier cum deposit leak out and drip down on to Reggie. She could hear him groan shortly after.

"Keep that mouth open, baby boy," Max demanded. Max put his hands in her loose hair and gathered it up to make a handle, pulling her head back. He kept up the pace, his balls swinging in Reggie's face the entire time.

Finally Max and Sybil couldn't hold back, and they came together. They both moved off Reggie and pulled him up to rest his head on the pillows with them.

Sybil wiped some of the cum that landed on Reggie's face off of him, "Dirty boy," she chuckled. "I love you, baby. We will work this out, right?"

"Yes, mommy. I love you too, Syb. I'm sorry," Reggie apologized again.

"I know. We will get this set straight," she reassured her husband as Max nodded in agreement.