Chapter 11

"We were just talking about where Sybil fits into our kinky play," Max spoke while he ran a finger down her cheek. "But I agree that the clothing is completely unnecessary."

"Ooo, where does she fit?" Reggie asked plopping down between them. He looked back and forth between them.

"Well, baby, I don't know. Do you have a preference?" Max asked.

"Well, I already have a sister," he stuck out his tongue in disgust clearly thinking of Katrina, "but I've never had a mommy...well I've had mother, but no mommy."

"Really? Not even before me?" Max asked.

"Nope. Women often see me and think I'm dominant or something. And at the club most of the dominant women were mean," he remembered. "Lots of whips and leather pants."

"Poor thing," Max cupped his cheek. "And you wanted one? A mommy?"

Reggie looked at Sybil. Then down to her chest that was spilling out a bit from her day dress, "Yes, daddy," you could see a change in his demeanor as he became little, "I've always wanted a mommy to um...to feed me."

"Like a baby, Reggie? Like a mommy feeds her baby boy?" Max asked as he sat up more to look at Reggie in his eyes while he nodded yes. "You should have told me, baby."

"I know, daddy, but I didn't want you to leave and finding a mommy for me would be so hard because I'm...difficult."

"A brat," Max tickled his side.

"I'm not a brat, daddy," Reggie sulked.

"Fiiine," Max pet his cheek again. "Sybil would make a very good mommy for you, baby. Do you want her to try?"

"Yes, daddy," he nodded exaggeratedly.

Sybil was a little surprised. She had just learned about all this and now she would be part of it? Could she do it? Would she be any good?

"Sybil, I see you are deep in thought," Max laid back to see her face. "Do you want to try it? If you don't like it, we can stop or only do it when you want."

"I think we should try, Max," she said. "But what does that make you to me...I mean in this..."

"I'm daddy, sweetheart. It's simple. I don't treat you as a child, but you are mine and you do as I say," he explained. "You would be my baby girl not my little girl. Similar but without the ageplay. Understand?"

"I think so, but would this be all the time?"

"Only as much as you want or need, sweetheart," he said.

"Then, let's try," she decided. May as well start while all of this was so new to her anyway.

"Really?!" Reggie was almost bouncing as he sat. "I can call you mommy now?"

"Yes, baby, you can," she smiled back. To anyone looking on it may have seemed like a little bit of acting. But they didn't see it that way. She had called him baby before, it seemed fitting.

"Can we kiss on it, mommy?" Reggie asked as he crawled up between the other two.

"Are you sure you aren't just a randy teenager, baby?" She giggled before he kissed her. It was definitely a big boy kiss. She pulled him down over her and he smiled down.

"I'm whatever you want, mommy," he smirked and then kissed her again. His fingers dove into the neckline of her dress and caressed her nipples. He squeezed her breast, "I love these, mommy. Love, love, love them!"

She giggled and Max leaned over to her ear. "Me too," he said while plucking at the buttons going down the front of her frock. Her breasts became more exposed as he went. "I love these marks I made on your skin, baby girl. So fucking sexy seeing you with my marks."

He bent over and bit one. Sybil rose up in surprise and pushed herself in to Reggie's cock. "Naughty, mommy," Reggie moaned into their kiss.

"Oh baby, mommy wants you so bad," she said as both men felt her breasts. She felt Max reach down and pull up her skirts discovering she didn't wear drawers.

"Mmm, my little slut, hm?" Max smiled as he felt her wetness.

"Why is mommy a slut, daddy?"

"Mommy didn't wear her draws so she could get fucked easily, baby," he said. "But that makes her a good girl, right?"

"Mmmm the best, daddy," he replied with his mouth going to her nipple.

Max grabbed Reggie's cock from his pants and placed it at Sybil's core. Reggie pushed forward on a moan. "Daddy, it's so good."

"Daddy knows, baby. But daddy's cock has other plans today," Max replied.

Max got to his knees, removed his cock, and placed it near Sybil's mouth. "Go on, baby girl, get daddy wet."

Sybil licked, kissed and spit all over the fat dick. Reggie's eyes on the action the entire time. "Like watching mommy suck daddy, baby?"

"Yes, daddy. More, daddy. Give her more!"

Max pushed in further, pumping his hips. Suddenly he pulled out, "Not here."

He got up and went around behind Reggie. He kneeled behind them and began to prime Reggie's asshole with his finger. Then he spit on it and went to straddle him. His fat cock head at Reggie's entrance.

He slowly pushed down which slowed Reggie's pumps into Sybil. Reggie was groaning in pleasure and pain. Once Max was fully inside, he began to pump in and out.

Eventually they had the timing down perfectly. "Your ass is so tight, baby. You going to take daddy's cummies in your ass? Fuuuck!"

Max came in Reggie's ass as Reggie was begging to cum himself. Max laid his hand on him as to say yes since he was still spent. Reggie ground down on Sybil and they both came hard.

The three laid on the blanket and napped until the sky began to darken. Then they headed inside, not forgetting the puppy on the way.