Chapter 4

The three spoke most of the evening until Sybil realized how late it was. She was already visiting two unmarried men, she needn't make it worse by staying longer than necessary.

They decided to meet the next day for a ride to continue to get to know one another. It seemed like a solid plan.

They met up at the Hughes stables since they all agreed they knew the location. The group took a few well worn paths down to the creek that cut through the woods. Then to a small hunting cabin at the far end of the estate.

Max had packed a picnic basket with lunch. He laid out a blanket and spread out the food. He truly thought of everything, including wine that Reggie was quick to denounce.

"Reggie needs to learn how to resist temptation," Max said. "He seems to do well with the drink, but clearly he doesn't do well in terms of leggy red heads."

They all laughed at Max's joke. He poured two glasses of wine and shared one with Sybil. She hoped the wine would help with the flirting that made her uncomfortable.

"So, Sybil, how is it that you are still on the marriage mart?" Max asked. What a loaded question.

"Well, I can only say what I've heard. Some say it was that my great aunt, may she Rest In Peace, was too much of a gossip, and men were afraid she would tarnish their reputations. Others say that I am too shy and plain. And still others say I am too tall and my chest is too unfashionable. I'm guessing it is all of those things," she explained with a shrug.

"Definitely your aunt," Reggie said pointing a chicken leg her way. "Most of my friends wanted to fuck you."

"Reggie!" Max shouted. "That is uncalled for! You do not need to say everything that comes to mind."

"It's true, Max. I forget which one but he told all of us about how he wanted to sleep on her breasts..."

"Reggie. Still uncalled for," Max scolded him again. "Although I definitely see the appeal."

Ugh, Max was such a flirt. "Gentlemen, and I use the term loosely," she giggled, "I'm not sure any of that was complimentary, but I will thank you anyway since I otherwise don't know how to react."

"You are welcome!" Reggie shot back. "And don't get me wrong, your tits are made to be my pillow!"

"Reggie!" Max seemed so exasperated.

"Fiiiine, Max. You are a wet blanket. She will be so bored as my wife with you around," he teased.

"So what is in this old cabin besides ghosts?" Max asked.

"Not sure. Let's check it out!"

All three walked to the cabin door. Reggie led the way followed by Sybil. Max followed up the rear, and as they entered he scared Sybil half to death by grabbing her side. Her scream made them all laugh.

They looked about, but the single room cabin didn't have much. Reggie went out and gathered some wood to burn in the fireplace that seemed in good repair. Once the fire was lit, Sybil warmed her hands in front of it.

Max came around behind her and encircled her in his arms as Reggie knelt by the fire to ensure it stayed lit.

Max nuzzled into her neck, "I want you to kiss Reggie again, sweetheart."

Reggie stood in front of her. She brought her hand up to his face that seemed so young in the fire light. Sybil leaned in and placed a chaste kiss on his lips.

But Reggie wanted more. He continued the kiss, licking the seem of her mouth to ask for entrance, which she gave eagerly. Max watched from behind her, "That's it, sweetheart. Show Reggie how much you want him."

His words stoked the fire burning in her. She pressed against Reggie as she continued to explore his mouth. "Do you want to touch him, sweetheart? He has a hard body. He is so sexy without clothing."

"Yes, I do," she whispered. Reggie started to remove his clothing. All but his pantaloons.

Max was correct. Reggie's body was lean and muscular. He flexed with every move. Reggie took her hand and placed it on his chest. She went back to kissing him as her hands explored his body. He felt great.

"Do you like that, sweetheart? Does he feel good?"

"Mmmmhmmm," was all she could get out.

Max similarly disrobed behind her, "I'm not as beautiful as Reg, but I'd love you to touch me, too. Will you, sweetheart?"

"Please," she said as she turned in his arms. "Please."

She ran her hands over his chest. She felt the ridges of battle scars everywhere she moved her hands. She brought them up to his neck and looked up to his eyes. He was looking for acceptance, and she readily gave it to him. His body although scarred was perfectly carved from physical activity. She lifted to his lips and kissed him. "Beautiful," she whispered.

Max deepened the kiss as Reggie kissed her neck and reached around to squeeze her breasts.

"Reggie, lift her skirts and tell me if she is wet for us," Max commanded Reggie before resuming the kiss. Reggie lifted her skirts and found the hole in her drawers. He placed his finger through the hole and felt her core.

"Fuck, Max. Fuck, she's soaking," he groaned out. "Max, so fucking wet."

Sybil knew he was right. Between the kissing and his finger she could feel her pussy get wet. Her thighs were sticky with her juices and Reggie just spread it around more.

"She needs to cum, Max."

"You can do it, Reg. Finger fuck her," Max instructed.

Reggie placed his finger in her pussy and slowly moved it in and out. Pumping slowly. His palm cupping her clit. He sped up and began to truly fuck her with his finger. Sybil couldn't take any more. She turned her head and leaned on Max's shoulder. She came all over Reggie's hand with a moan.

"So fucking sexy, baby," Reggie purred in her ear.