Chapter 9

The three laid in bed for a while longer, luxuriating in their naked and boneless bodies. Their arms and legs were entwined so you could barely tell who was who.

Sybil traced the scars on Max's chest. He was so strong and wide, the perfect male form but for the scars. It was almost like God added the scars because he was too perfect. Some were deeper than others making her think how close they may have been to losing him during battle and never having this bliss.

"Perfection, huh?" Reggie said over her shoulders as he watched her touch the major. "Like a shattered statue that they put back together."

"Goodness, Reggie, that was a lovely way to put it," Sybil couldn't believe it came from his mouth.

"I guess it takes a broken man to fix another one, eh?" Max teased.

Reggie leaned over Sybil and kissed Max hard on the mouth, "You are the best thing that ever happened to me. Both of you really, but Max saved me."

Sybil loved to see the men's bond. Their kisses and touches showed a true love. She hoped they could eventually find that with her, too.

"Syb, wanna go to my...our estate in the morning? I kinda wanna just be naked all night with both of you," Reggie was so sweet sometimes. So child-like in his demeanor.

"Of course, Reg. Shall I go grab some food?"

"Yeeeees," Reggie whined.

"Reggie, be polite," Max scolded him. He grabbed Sybil's hand, "I'll help, Sweetheart."

Luckily the servants were dismissed for the day so they both grabbed a throw blanket and walked to the kitchen. She didn't have much food left since it was to be a short stay, but they found some bread, cheese, and wine. They piled the tray and turned to leave. But before they left, Max set the tray back down.

He stood in front of her, and picked her up. Placing her on the table. He then loosened the blanket that she held to her chest. "Maaax."

"Shhhh, sweetheart. I just realized how hungry I am," he groaned out as he stripped away the blanket completely from her body. He spread her legs and he squat between them.

"Mmm, you have cum coating you," he said as he began to lick away the cum deposits both he and Reggie left in her not too long ago. His tongue entered her over and over like a small cock. Then slid up to her swollen clit. "So pink and swollen. Well used little pussy."

She came after a few more strokes with his stiffened tongue. When Max stood his blanket was no longer around his waist. His cock looked hard, just like the rest of his body. He moved to her with a sensual grace. Muscles flexing, eyes searching for permission.

Max grabbed the back of her hair and brutally kissed her breathless. Then he grabbed his cock and slapped her clit with it a few times before lowering to her well used hole. He fucked her hard. Pushing her down on the table. It was a primal fuck with hands clawing and reaching, mouths going to any skin they could find. Her hands found his hair and ground her hips up to him as she stared him in the eyes. He literally growled as he pumped his seed in her.

"Fuck, that was hot," Reggie nonchalantly said from the door.

"Clean my cock, baby," Max told Reggie.

Reggie came over and licked all the cum off Max's softening dick. He stood and the two men shared a scorching kiss. Max's hand wrapped around Reggie's cock and he began to stroke. He leaned in to Reggie's ear and whispered just loud enough for Sybil to hear, "Want daddy to make you cum baby? You need your cummies?"

Reggie moaned, "Yeeees, daaaddy." Then he looked at Sybil quickly realizing she heard him. She just smiled at him. Sybil had no problem with this exchange, it was actually kind of cute.

Max kept pumping Reggie's cock, "Good boy. Daddy wants to taste you."

Max positioned Reggie to stand between Sybil's legs but facing him. He then got on his knees and started to fuck him with his mouth. It was almost surreal how he kept his mouth and throat open to fuck on to him. Reggie grabbed Sybil's thighs and she wrapped her arms around him in an embrace. He came with a grunt into Max's mouth.

Max stood with his mouth full of cum and kissed Sybil then Reggie. It was so naughty but erotic. She couldn't help but touch the men as they kissed each other.

They finally took the food upstairs and ate on the bed. The three chatted and joked for hours. Finally, they all got too tired to keep their eyes open any longer.

When the sun came out the next day, they were once again a jumble of limbs. Sybil was basically laying on both men so that they all touched each other. She didn't want to move.

But eventually she woke the men, and they all dressed. Reggie and Max went to arrange the carriage, pack and tell Lady Hughes that there was a new Lady Hughes. Sybil sent word to the solicitor about the nuptials. And by ten they were on the road out of London.

They first called on Sybil's family as it was on the way and they didn't want to leave the house again once they returned. Her mother seemed a little surprised that Major St.John joined them on their honeymoon, but didn't say a word about it. She was just glad they had one less mouth to feed.

They finally made it to the estate before dinner. Reggie kept a small staff to reduce the gossiping. So they had a cold meal and retired for the evening.

They were all so tired that they simply disrobed and climbed into bed.