18//study session//18

*A/N: NSFW warning please be cautious of this chapter.*

~~

"Okay. That's it for class."

Y/n laid her head down on the desk.

"I haven't studied at all!" Mina and Kaminari yelled.

Y/n flinched at their loudness. She plugged up her ears and laid on her desk covering herself with her wings. After some time, someone shook her. Y/n sat up and glared, taking out her earplugs.

"I hope you've written your will because if this isn't a good enough reason to wake me up, I'll kill you."

"Pfft. I'd like to see you try," Bakugo said.

In a flash, Y/n grabbed him by the throat and slammed him against the desk, her knees lying on the desk. His cheeks tinted as he felt her center against his length.

"Start. Talking."

"Relax, Y/n," Kirishima said. "We just came to ask you if you'd study with us. Momo told us that you and she were tied at the top with the best scores. Bakugo may not need that much help, but I do. I wanna pass."

Y/n sighed. She flapped her wings once, flying off of Bakugo and onto the chair in front of her own desk. Y/n balanced against it like a cat. Bakugo coughed, catching his breath.

"Okay fine. I'll do it, but only because you asked nicely," she said.

"How are you so balanced?" he pointed.

Y/n glanced down. "Dad taught me."

She got down from the chair. Bakugo stood in her path and Y/n snarled.

"What do you want? You've already disturbed my beautiful sleep with your annoying existence."

"You need to stop doing that," Bakugo said.

"Doing what, Katsuki?"

He blushed. "You know, that!"

He gestured toward the desk and one of Y/n's eyebrows shot up as she smirked.

"Why? Does it bother you?" Y/n teased.

His face turned red. "N-No!"

"You hesitated," Kirishima said.

"No, I didn't! It doesn't bother me! I just can't-" He stopped speaking and glanced away.

"You just can't what?" Y/n frowned. "You might as well out and say it. It's just me and Kirishima."

He pulled her tie and leaned into her face. "I can't control myself as well when you do that to me."

Y/n blushed and Kirishima smirked.

"W-Well, get over it," she smacked his hand away.

Y/n walked past him turning bright red and sat in her seat.

"You alright there, buddy?" Kirishima asked with his arms crossed. "You look like you're about to explode."

Bakugo's chest heaved. He took in a deep breath and let it out. He walked away, Kirishima followed him.

"That girl is going to be the absolute death of me," he gritted.

Kirishima snickered. "Glad I don't have that problem."

Bakugo turned his head with an evil grin on his face. "I wonder why."

Kirishima glared. "Shut it, Katsuki."

~~~~

Y/n finished her food and stared at the table.

"Oi."