11//Sports Festival pt. 3//11

"Now that lunch is over, it's finally time to reveal that last game!" Present Mic yelled. "But before that, there's good news for all of you who didn't make it to the finals! This is a sports festival, so we've prepared recreational games that everyone can participate in, too!"

"What are they doing?" Aizawa said.

Y/n turned her head and choked. The girls were all dressed in cheerleading outfits.

"What's the matter, Class A? What kind of fan service is that!?" Present Mic yelled.

Kaminari and Mineta held their thumbs up.

"Mineta! Kaminari! You tricked us didn't you!?" Momo yelled.

Y/n teleported in front of them and peered down at them. She used her Quirk to intimidate them.

"Did you do this?" Y/n glared.

"N-No," Kaminari said.

"Yes!" Mineta said.

Y/n grabbed them by their necks and held them up. They both grasped at her arms, gaging.

"I think I'll kill the two of you here and now."

Bakugo smirked at her. Y/n pressed on their windpipes and they choked.

"Y/n, drop them," Aizawa demanded throughout the stadium.

Y/n turned her head and glared at him through the window.

"Now."

Y/n opened her hands and the two boys fell to the ground, coughing. She leaned into their faces, glaring.

"Pull another stunt like that and I'll cut your dicks off," Y/n sneered. "And that's a promise."

She stood up, releasing her Quirk and smiling. "Glad we've come to an understanding."

Y/n walked off as the two of them sat there shaking.

"Sh-She really is t-terrifying," Mineta said.

"Y-Yeah," Kaminari responded.

~~~~

"A one-on-one fight, huh?" Y/n crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yeah. I'm good with those," Mitsuki said.

Y/n smirked. "I expected that."

"Who's this extra?" Bakugo asked.

Mitsuki glared.

"Her name is Nanase Mitsuki from class B," Y/n glared at him. "She was my teammate during the cavalry battle. You know the one where we kicked your ass."

Mitsuki laughed as Bakugo sneered at Y/n. They bumped wrists which seemed to piss him off even more.

"Why are you all buddy-buddy with the enemy?" he yelled into Y/n's face.

You grabbed his arm and tripped his leg, causing him to fall on his face. Y/n pressed his arm against his back and he cried out in pain.

"Listen here you explosive piece of shit," She said in his ear, leaning on his back. "The last time I checked you came in 3rd place. You don't get to complain about shit. Do you hear me? Quite frankly, I like my new friend, Katsuki. If you keep this up, I'll make sure I put extra power into kicking your ass."

"Get the hell off me."

Y/n stood up and stretched. "Alright. Now I'm fired up!"

Kirishima helped him up. Y/n glanced at his red face and smiled.