17//Aftermath//17

Y/n groaned and sat up. She rubbed her eyes and peeked through them.

"Whaa?"

"You're awake?"

Y/n glanced at Ida. His arms were in bandages. She turned her head. Shoto and Midoriya were sitting in other beds. Y/n turned her head and glanced at the bandages around the base of her wings.

"Hospital, huh?" She grumbled. "Great."

"I'm glad you got to rest," Midoriya spoke.

"I couldn't sleep much," Ida spoke.

Midoriya lifted his head. "Thinking about it now, we did something amazing, huh?"

"Yeah," Shoto said.

Y/n climbed out of bed.

"Hey! Should you be moving?" Ida asked.

She waved him off and walked over to Shoto. Y/n climbed into his bed and laid on his left side.

"I'm cold."

Shoto placed his arm on her, warming her up.

"How did the two of you get so close?" Ida asked.

"We found out during the internship that we're related," Shoto said.

"Huh!?" they said.

"Yeah. We're cousins," Shoto explained. "Our parents are twin siblings."

"Your dad and her mom?" Midoriya asked.

He nodded his head.

"That's... a little awkward considering the skating rink," Ida spoke.

Both of their faces turned red.

"We already established that," Y/n spoke.

Midoriya smirked. "Sorry."

"Don't you dare start laughing!" Y/n scolded.

Midoriya coughed. "Sorry."

The boys started to talk about Stain and Y/n sat there quietly listening. The door slid open and she opened her eyes.

"Oh, are you wounded kids awake?" Gran Torino spoke. "Kid, I've got a lot of complaints for you. But before that, you've got a visitor."

Y/n grimaced. Here it comes, she thought. A tall man with the head of a dog walked into the room. He was introduced as chief. Y/n stood up showing respect.

"You must be the U.A. students who brought down the hero killer, right?"

"Yes," Ida spoke.

"Regarding the hero killer we arrested, he had fairly serious injuries, with burns and broken bones, and is retrieving treatment under strict guard. Woof.

"Since you are U.A. students, I'm sure you already know that when superpowers were becoming the norm, the police attacked high importance to leadership and standards and made sure Quirks were not used as weapons," the chief spoke. "Even up against the hero killer, for uncertified individuals to cause injury with their Quirks without specific instructions from their guardians or superiors is a clear violation of the rules."

Y/n tugged on her red bangs, glancing away from his glare.

"The four of you and the pro heroes, Endeavor, Manual, and Gran Torino must receive strict punishment," he spoke.

"Wait a minute," Shoto spoke. "If Ida hadn't done anything, Native would've been killed. If Midoriya hadn't come, the two of them would've been killed. No one realized that the hero killer had appeared. Are you saying that we should've followed the rules and watched people get killed?"