15//Todoroki//15

Y/n stared nervously at the ground next to Todoroki.

"I have been waiting for you, Shoto," Endeavor spoke. "You as well, Y/n."

Y/n flinched as he said her first name and she stood up straight. "S-Sorry, sir. I was following, Shoto. I-I wasn't sure where to go."

"It's fine," he deadpanned. "I expected this from Shoto."

He turned toward Todoroki. "It seems like you are finally ready to take the path of the mighty, huh?"

"I have no intention of going down a path you made," Todoroki responded. "I will take my own path."

Y/n's cheeks tinted slightly as she smiled up at him.

"Oh, well. You two should get ready, too," Endeavor smirked. "We're going out."

She blinked.

"Where?" They asked.

"I'll show you two what a hero is," he grinned.

His cheeky grin diminished and he turned serious. "But first, there's something I wanna speak about with the both of you."

Here it comes, Y/n thought.

"There's a reason I wanted you here, Y/n," Endeavor said. "The first time I saw you at the skating rink, I couldn't get over how familiar your face was. After what you showed at the festival, it gave me nostalgia."

He pulled something out of a drawer. "And after this letter, everything clicked."

Y/n shuddered at the handwriting. "Mom."

"She told me she had also sent you a letter."

Y/n slid the letter out of her pocket and he nodded his head.

"In the letter, your mom had asked me to give you an internship here," he said. "I was thinking about offering you one, but after her strange request, I couldn't deny it. Ichi rarely asks me for anything. Or speak to me for that matter."

He sighed as he slid the letter across the table. She hesitated but she grabbed the letter.

"She told me that you're my niece."

Y/n and Todoroki flinched. "What?"

He nodded his head. "I had a hard time believing it too but I can see the resemblance. The eyes. The hair and the power. Your mother said the red in your hair has spread drastically after the use of your form at the festival and she's right."

Y/n flinched and pulled her hair. She frowned at the crimson red.

"I... I hadn't noticed."

"I noticed," Todoroki shrugged. "It was the first thing I noticed when you came in with sensei."

She glanced up at him and flinched. "Ack! So that means- Shoto's my cousin!?"

Endeavor placed his hands on his hips and smiled. "Yep! And I'm your new uncle! Outside of work, you can call me Uncle Enji."

Y/n and Todoroki blinked at each other.

I kissed my cousin!? They thought.

The two of them turned away from each other, both of their faces, redder than tomatoes. Endeavor laughed, the sound echoing throughout the room.

"You know," he spoke. "At first, I thought you'd make an excellent bride for Shoto, but sadly, that's out of the question."

"Eh!?" Y/n flinched.