Leo

First day of school. Couldn't be too exciting.

I mean, honestly, I never really liked the first day of school. Or school in general. But that's besides the point! 

On the first day, I threw on some blue jeans, a white tee, and a black bomber jacket. I then said goodbye to both of my moms, my little sister, Georgina, and a few more people that lived in the large home with me- Lit, Jimmy, Sssssarah, Deacon, Sam, and a few others. Finally, I hopped in my car and drove off to school.

Once I arrived, I was greeted by my best friends- Piper, Jason, Hazel, Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Will, and was punched in the arm by Frank.

"Leo!" Piper yelled as she ran up and squeezed me.

"You're suffocating me, Beauty Queen!"

"Gosh! Right, sorry!" Piper said sheepishly and let go of me. Piper had been by best friend since, like, ever. We went to the same elementary and middle school, and met everyone else during 6th grade. Ever since, we'd all been a huge group.

"Late as always, Valdez." Percy joked, walking up and clapping me on he back.

"Eh, give me a break. You know how much I hate having to get up everyday!"

Everyone agreed, and the bell rang. "See you guys around!" Annabeth shouted to us, running inside already.

"Do we have to go now?" Percy complained.

"Unless you want to be late on he first day, Seaweed Brain! So yeah, we do."

"Crazyyy!" Percy whispered.

"I heard that!"

Everyone laughed, and we all went inside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After getting my schedule and locker number, I headed off with Jason since we had to go the same way. Once we got to our lockers, I decided now would be a fun time to tease Jason about the events that occurred during the past few months.

"So......" I started while putting my books in my locker.

"So....?"

"Oh, come on. You know what I'm gonna say. What's going on with you and Piper!"

Jason groaned and attempted to punch Leo in the arm, but missed thanks to my awsome reflexes.

The past summer Jason and Piper had been aggressively  flirting. Subtle compliments, quick stares, they even spend a whole night together alone in Piper's car (Of course, they both swore nothing happened).

"Okay fine, maybe I was kinda flirting. But I just can't get the courage to ask her out. Besides, I'm not even sure if she likes me!"

I stared at his face in disbelief. "Jason Grace, worried about someone not liking him? There's no way she can't, dude. Besides, you guys would be like, the power couple of all of Goode High!"

"Behind Percabeth. Or maybe even Frazel."

"Eh, I don't know about that. At this rate, they'll never confess their love for each other."

Jason laughed, and the bell started to ring. The school day had began.

-----------------------------------------

x My first class was Calculus. 

Now, I know what you're thinking, Leo, I thought you hated school? Why are you in such an advanced class?  Well, the truth is that math isn't even that hard- for me, anyways. My mother taught me different math equations when I was super young, so they were always super easy.