Leo

I woke up the next morning, just as confused as I was the night before. I immediately rolled over and called Piper.

She answered instantly. "Hey Leo, look what I got!" She pointed the camera to a huge bouncy house in her backyard. "My dad bought it for me- did you know he went on another business trip? It's so annoying and- oh gods! Sorry, I'm ranting, why did you call me?"

"Something happened with Calypso." She her eyes went wide and she sat up.

"What happened?"

"She said something weird."

"Okayyy?" She popped a lollipop in her mouth. "What'd she say?"

"Well she was blushing and I askes her why she was and she said I 'make her feel things that you feel when you blush'- oh, and then when I dropped her off, she kissed me-"

"SHE KISSED YOU?"

"On the cheek, Piper!"

"Oh... well, Leo how clueless can you be?"

"What?"

"She likes you!"

I started laughing and she scoffed. "Piper, there's no way she likes me."

"She totally does."

"She totally doesn't. Every other guy she's been with has been up to a certain standard. Why would she like me if I'm not like any of them?"

"You answered your own question. She likes you because you're not like any of them." I stared at her blankly and she rolled her eyes. "I think she likes you. All I'm gonna say is that even if she doesn't, you do. Don't blow your shot now."

"What shot do I have?"

"Enough questions!"

"Fine, dating expert."

She snorted, which made her choke on a piece of her lollipop. She finally caught her breath, and we both laughed till our sides hurt.  "You should probably go eat or something now, you seem like you just woke up."

"Yeah, I probably should."

"Love you, Mr. McShizzle."

"Love you too, Beauty Queen."

-----------

At some point in the next day, my parents and little sister went out for a few hours. I didn't really mind because it meant I could spend some time alone in the garage. But, I still had to watch out for customers and take care of things if some did arrive. Coincidentally, one did just that.

A dark blue car rolled up into the garage, and a man and woman stepped out. The man was wearing a dark blue suit, and was around 6'0. The woman on the other hand was wearing an outfit that you would wear to meet the Queen. I turned around and smiled at them. They did not smile back. "Hey, welcome to Waystation, how can I help you?"

"H-"

"Hello!" The woman interrupted the man. "There's something wrong with our car. I think it's the energy or something?"

"The engine?"

"Yes, that! Can you fix it?"

"Sure, I'll just need to look at it first. What are you guy's names, by the way?"

"My name is Pleione Othyrs- although some refer to me as Pleione Nightshade. This is my husband-"

"Atlas Othrys." He held out his hand and I took it. Their names sounded oddly familiar... like I'd heard them before.

"I'm sorry, do I know you guys? I feel like I've heard of you somewhere."

Pleione laughed. "Well I'd certainly hope no one was throwing our names around! We've come from Greece, darling."

"Greece." I repeated.

"We're only here to visit my daughters." Atlas started. "Perhaps you go to school with them and they've mentioned us? Calypso and Zoë."

My mouth dropped open ans I quickly shut it again. "Calypso?" I squeaked.

Atlas raised an eyebrow. "So you know her?" I nodded. "How so?"

"We're um... friends."

"Just friends?"

I blinked and nodded again. "Yes... nothing else."

"Maybe I'll have to ask her about you."

"Okay." I said, even quieter than before.

------------

I worked on the car for about 2 hours. Half of that time Atlas and Pleione argued. Pleione would complain about Calypso and Zoë while Atlas would defend them, or at least try to reason with her. Although I wasn't supposed to, I was listening in and getting juicy drama. Damn, had this family always been so messy?

At last, I finished. Atlas paid, and he and his wife got in the car. They drove off and I shook my head.  "I think I'm starting to see what Zoë was talking about."

--------------------

sorry this is shorter lol. idk if i'll release another chapter or not so we'll see!

tysm for reading, i hope you enjoyed, & bye!!