Chapter 26

Next day our heavenly couple are sleeping in each others arm peacefully.🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Luckily Sanskar open his eyes first and saw that swara is sleeping on his chest and clutching him tightly like she is afraid to lose him.
he hugs her tightly and kissed on her forehead.

Sanskar pov.

I looked towards her and saw that she is sleeping peacefully in my arms.

She looks so innocent so beautiful her eyes , her nose, her lips everything is making me crazy day by day.

I can't believe she manage to make me fool by acting as mad.
But i think it is due to my love for her
that i didn't see anything else other than her antics.
Otherwise who have this much guts to make fool me the SM.😎😎😎😎

One side i am tensed that maybe she is sick but my princess was enjoying by messing my hormones.😅😅😅😅😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yesterday when we both came from shikhar house.
then he told me that swara is not sick she is just doing acting. He is a famous psychiatrist in Newyork .
I didn't want swara to panicked that's why i thought to make her meet him casually.
He told me that first he will check her mind status by her talk.
then he decided that whether she need others types of therapy or not.

I didn't know that my little doubt on dr.ashok leads me to the this truth that she not mad just doing acting.

Shikhar said to me to observe her closely.
Then i saw that how she act maturely infront of everyone , that moment she was ready to kill everyone who dare to harm me.

In all these drama one thing is proved that she is not mad and she is too much possessive about me.

Even i don't have any problem with her possessiveness.

I looked towards her and chuckle by remember how she used to seduced me .

So jaan now be ready for punishment.

I noticed that she is about to wake up .
So i buried my face in her boobies.
and pretend that i am still sleeping.

Swara pov.

I opened my eyes and i feel something heavy on my chest .
When i looked down my eyes went wide by looking Sanskar's head on my chest.😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

"How the hell he came here .
Ooh god now how to remove him."
I hold his shoulder and shake him
"Sanko get up please you are heavy"

"Let me sleep jaan ,
even today pillow feels so soft."
he replied in his sleepy voice.
Press my boobs in his hand and again buried his face again in my breasts.

"Did he just represent my boobies as his pillow oh god what the hell is happening here."
My eyes went wide by his reply as well as his actions.😳😳😳😳😳😳

I said " sankoo you are sleeping in me .
Please get up otherwise i will die due to your weight."

Then i saw he open his eyes and smiled at me.
He said "Good Morning jaan ."😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
I said 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤"Bad morning Sanko get up you are heavy like fatty aunty ( Annupoorana Maheshwari)."

Sanskar get up and smile at me 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬
"Sorry jaan i didn't know that i am sleeping on you , i thought i am sleeping on my pillow "

I run toward bathroom because my cheeks started to heat by listening his talk.

Yesterday i thought that now they all came to know about my drama.
But thanks to Dr. Ashok now everything is fine and no one was doubting on me .

I came out from washroom and saw that Sanskar is already dress up .
I think he take bath in other bathroom.

And he smiled at me and kissed my forehead after that he kissed my lips.

I think today he is in romantic mood because from morning he is messing with my hormones.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

After that we both went downstairs and saw that all of them are eating their breakfast.

I saw that mom (mother in law)
is looking at me with some what fear in her eyes.

She came and give Sanskar food and other things.
I think Sanskar also noticed it and said "mom why are behaving weirdly.?
and today you taking more care of me instead of swara ."

The dad said " Actually sanskar she is afraid of swara from yesterday incident.
She thought to take care of you .
Otherwise who knows when she will be at the place of Ragini."😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

My eye's went wide by listening this 😲😲😲"did mom really thinking that i am going to harm her , if she say anything to Sanskar."

I really want to laugh and correct her
" Mom i will not do anything promise.
You are my mom but that Laksh , Ragini make sanko sad that's why i did that sorry mom"

I started shedding my tears and mom hugged me and said "dear please don't cry , i am sorry i didn't thought this way."

After that we all started eating breakfast .

I Noticed that Ragini is missing then i remembered that she must be eating her breakfast on jail.🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

When i am done then i demand a bowl of icecream from mom .
And she gave me but before i eat we heard a annoying voice.......

How was the chapter.?
Tell me in comments.
Give chance to my other stories also .
I bet you all will like it .
Thanks my lovely readers 😍🥰🥰😍🥰😍😍🥰🥰😍😍😍😍