Chapter 13

Sanskar came out from his bathroom and saw that swara is standing there only in his shirt and eating chocolate .

He gulped visibly because he saw that she had already taken bath and her new clothes are thrown here and there in room.
She was looking like a pure seductress.

Sanskar was staring her long white legs and take a sharp breath.
He knows that  swara is modern girl but he never saw her in these types of clothes.
Poor sanskar he didn't know that it was all done by his jaan only that too intentionally.😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Sanskar pov.

Ooh my god what the hell she is wearing, she looking so hot 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
I suddenly turned towards door to check that it is locked or not.
because i don't want anyone to saw what is meant for me only.

I am confused how she takes bath earlier than me .
I came to her and saw that she was eating chocolate and chocolate are present on her cheek also.

I seriously want to kiss her senselessly but i know i can't do these things with my jaan .

I asked her " jaan how did you take bath earlier than me , and why did you wear my clothes which i kept for me to wear."

Then she said ". Sanko when i wake up i saw that you are not here .

So i went to take bath in mom's room.
And you know dad was going to take bath but i ran faster than him and i won and take bath first."

"i won i won "saying this she started clapping.

I hold her hand and said" did u wear my clothes infront of them."

Then she said 😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔"actually i forgot to take your clothes so i have to wear my clothes only when i came in room then only i saw this t shirt .
But next time I will wear your clothes don't worry i will never forget about this clothes."

I stopped her and said " jaan you did right thing  but next time when you have to wear my clothes you will wear it only in our rooms.
No one should see you like this."

"Why sankoo 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔am i not looking pretty🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺" asked Swara

"No jaan you look very beautiful ,but the fact is that, prince only can see there princess in these types of clothes.
You will wear anything in our room but don't wear these things infront of others , you know na that only i have right to see you."

After that I said to her "princess let me remove choclate of your face."

I make swara sit in my lap and started to lick Swara's cheeks.
I want to do many things to her but I can't do anything because i know she is sick but once she will be fine i am not gona leave her for seducing me unknowingly from Morning.

After that i told swara to wear her clothes.
Pov end

She went to her bathroom and changed herself after that they both started to go down for breakfast but in corridor swara saw that Laksh was coming also she started jumping here and there and went toward him and push him intentionally and he fall on ground and looked toward her angrily and about to slap her when one hand stop him.

Guys here is next update i hope you will like it .
Tell me in comments
Thanks my lovely readers 😘🤗🤗🤗