Chapter 20

Swara pov.
I turned and saw that my so called ma oops 😬😬😬😬😬😬
Sorry i mean Ragini lovely mother is standing at the door of Gadodia house and looking toward my direction.

Then she glare at bose house.
I turned to see that what catch her attention then i saw bose house are open and gift which sanskar brought for dida is lying on sofa.

Ooh now i know why she was standing here maybe her lovely daughter told her already that how my handsome husband 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍insult her and her lux shop.🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

She said "Swara you didn't come to meet me , i am your mother how can you came and only meet with ma only."

Every time she called herself as my mother i felt like breaking everything .👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

Sanskar said "Aunty i already told you that you are not her  mother ,  i think you have some mental issue. Please take a free advice and contact with a good doctor."

I feel like kissing my sankoo right now.😘😘😘😘😘😘
Ooh no this hormones 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Control swara control.😣😣😣😣

I was just pretending like i did not hear anything. But in real i am hearing everything .

Mrs Gadodia said 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡" Sanskar how can you say that atleast you know the truth still you are lying "

" I think you have problems in understanding , no problem i will explain in simple language , my wife is not your daughter as well she is not Ragini's sister because she is too good compare to your Ragini .
So next time don't ever try to stop us ."

I run toward children of badi so that no one can doubt on me but my full concentration is on their conversation.

I saw mrs Gadodia said 👿👿👿👿👿
" You will pay for this Sanskar , once swara will fine, i will take her away from you and you will not able to do something.
She never deny me and i will make sure that you will not enter in her life once again."
Listening her talk my breath stop for a second that how can a mother do this to her own daughter..
She wants to take revenge from Sanskar that's why she is ready to destroy her own daughter's married life.🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Today it is confirmed that she is not my mother, but she is Ragini's mother in true sense.
I will never forgive her never ever.

My chain of thought broke by listening sanskar voice
" No mrs Gadodia you are wrong,
When she will be fine no one can take her away from  me not you , not even swara .

I didn't give her right to go away from me, whether it will be hate or love .
She have to accept it that we are destined to become one"

Saying this he pic me in his arm and went toward car .

Sanskar pov .

How can her mother said that she will go away from me,
She will always remains mine , i take swara to my room,uttra also went to her room.
But swara went toward mom's room to show her gift

I saw Ragini is glaring at my jaan.
I said "Ragini why didn't you went for shopping,. Ooh 😲😲😲😲😲
Don't tell me laksh didn't have enough money to take you for shopping."

Ragini said " it's nothing like that i myself denied his offer because I don't want my husband to waste money.
Unlike your childish wife."

"Ooh Ragini atleast don't lie infront of me ok because i know your every hidden secrets."😉

Pov ends.

Ragini went from there but not before vowing to take revenge from Sanskar.

Sanskar call someone and said "when are you coming dude,
Please come fast I can't see my love in this condition."

Here is new update .
Tell me how is the chapter.
Vote , comments and share my story.
Today i am so much tired due to university work that's why I am updating that much late.

Thanks my lovely readers 😍🥰🥰😍🥰😍😍