Chapter 15

Sanskar pov.
I saw swara sweating badly i asked her "what happened."
Then she smiled nervously😁😁😁
and said" sanko why are taking me to the doctor uncle."
I said "jaan we came here for your checking so that you can be healthy."

Listening this her eyes welled up and she said" you will ask doctor uncle to pierce me injection , i will not go there."

I hold her face and said" jaan you don't have to worry about that things .
I promise they will not do anything.
I just have to ask some questions."

After that we both went inside the hospital .
As i have already taken appointment of Dr. Ashok .
I went to his room and started talking to him i left swara outside with a nurse.

I asked him "Dr actually i want to ask that why swara some time behave like a mature person but sometimes like a sick person.

I mean i don't have any problem with this but still i want to ask that it is a good sign or bad sign."

Dr Ashok said that "it is a good sign sanskar just you have to be careful with her means she shouldn't stress herself and i don't think she needs medicine because by seeing her activity i can say that she will remember everything easily."

After that he ask swara some questions and she replied everything carefully .

I don't know why but still i am not satisfied by Dr Ashok's answer i know i shouldn't doubt on him because he is India's best brain specialist but still i have a gut feeling that something is wrong.

But again i thought maybe it was just my thoughts nothing else.
After that we both eat pizza on a pizza hut and then we came back home.
I saw that swara was busy in playing with her phone.
And eating chocolate after that we both went to our room .

In evening on dinning table i came with swara make her eat by my hand she said " today i will feed
you sankoo"
and then she started to messing food and then take peice with lot of difficulty and feed me .

I said "now i will feed you and you have to eat silently ok."

She flashed her teeth😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 to me and said " ok sankoo you know i am so lucky that i have four hands but that naagin have only two hand poor she."

Saying this she started laughing and clapping.
I smiled at her and asked "jaan tell me one thing how you have four hand.
Then she said look two are here in my body and two are with you idiot.
That's why you daily feed me but poor she that her lux shop didn't feed her."

I can't able to stop myself from laughing. and saw that Ragini was fuming in anger .

Laksh avoid swara due to morning incident.

After that i asked swara to come with me but she said that she have a work with mom and she left from there.

After sometime she enter in our rooms with a packet in her hand and said "sankoo i want you to help me in
morning."

I asked her "what help?"
She said she will tell me tomorrow morning only.

After that she came and laid on me
And said i love you
Love u too i replied

In morning i feel that someone is sitting on my torso and shaking me when i opened my eyes,
my breath stuck .

Swara pov.

When sanskar take me hospital then i was shocked i thought that Maybe sanskar have any doubt on me .
But Dr Ashok handle everything very well .
I know him from earlier because he was a good dr.
I asked him to help me.
I have to teach those oldies good lesson that's why i went toward mom's room and asked something from her.
Now i will teach them a lesson in their own language.
But i saw that my hubby is sleeping i thought how to torture him in morning and then went deep in sleep.

Other pov.
In a room a boy was having sex with his wife .
He looked her sleeping form and think
" Once i will get my hand on swara i will leave you Ragini , you are just a toy for me till swara not become mine "

Ragini in mind " today i become fully his and I will never ever leave him its my promise you will be always mine laksh"

Guys so how was the chapter tell me in Comment .
What do you guys think now why sanskar 's breath stuck.
What is cooking in brain of our little devil(swara).
Thanks my lovely readers ❤️❤️❤️❤️