Chapter 14

When swara intentionally pushed him on the floor .
At that time Sanskar saw that and he immediately hold laksh hand so that laksh will not able to slap her .😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Swara was acted like she was afraid 😟😟😟😟😟😟 from Laksh.
Seeing her fear full face sanskar anger reach at its peak 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡and he gave laksh a tight slap right across his not so handsome face 😈😈😈😈
Poor laksh again fall on the floor by holding his cheeks.

Swara was mentally laughing on his face and she have a evil glint in her eye.
Which didn't go unnoticed by sanskar
He was confused by seeing her face but again swara recover from her blunder.

Sanskar thought maybe he was assuming things by himself.
And said that " how dare you laksh to think that you will lay your fingers on swara and i will not do anything.
Today it was just a slap , next time you will be seen your destruction only including your family also.
If you want stay away from her , otherwise you have to face devil."

Saying this he turn towards swara and said " come jaan let's go for breakfast."

She jumped on him and wrapped her legs around his waist and told him
"Sanko you are my hero , you have strong mussels like salman khan."
Saying she kiss him on cheeks.

Sanskar again stood frozen on his place.

Sanskar pov.

Ooh god from today morning this girl is planning to kill me by hugging and kissing and by making awake devil in me.
She is again messing with my hormones.
I said to her " jaan can you please walk from here to breakfast table.?"

I lifted my eyes and saw that she was about to cry and said 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺" you are saying me to leave you so that you can go by yourself am i fat like his mother."
she said pointing at laksh.

I said "no jaan please don't cry , i thought that maybe you want to go by yourself , you are not fat , please don't cry come i will take you to the breakfast table."

She immediately smile me and said ok sankoo and buried her face in my neck.

God this girl always mess up with my hormones.😣😣😣😣😣

I carried her to the breakfast table and saw that everyone was looking our open Romance.

Seeing this badi mom thought to add some taunt and said

"This mad girl don't have any shame".

I glare at her and again she seal her mouth because they still have to take sign of my wife for gaining property.

I make swara sit on chair and saw that annupoorana Maheshwari is ordering my mom to serve food rudely and her own daughter in law is sitting only by serving her in law and her husband.
I fist my hand Because indirectly they all are disrespecting my family .
I can't say anything in this matters.

Because mom always do these things because she thinks that it is her duty.
And another reason is that my dad is still thinking that his brother is a very great person and not a money minded bastard.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Suddenly i heard swara voice and turn towards her.
I don't know what is cooking on her mind. Because she always do something unthinkable sometimes i wondered , is she is really lost her mental balance.?

But i know i am over thinking because why would swara do these things.

But still she unknowingly do things which was always in our favour only.

My trance broke by her voice.

Swara pov.
I saw that my mother in law is doing work here and that naagin and her mother in law is sitting peacefully.

Why god why you make my all loved ones such a sweetheart that they don't raise there voice.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Then i think something in my mind and turned towards annupoorana Maheshwari and said

"Aunty why are you telling my mom to do work. Why are you not doing it."🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

Then she said" because she is my Devarani (husband's younger brother's wife ) and she have to do all things which her jethani ( husband elder brother's wife) means i am going to tell her."

I smiled her sweetly and that old lady was giving me her bitchy attitude.
I asked her innocently 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔" it means it is a types of rule of this house which my mom have to follow."

Then annupoorana Maheshwari said
" Yes you can take it as a rule of this house"

Swara said " okay old Aunty but i want to tell you, please eat less because due to your diet my mom have to make lots of food and her hands must be paining."

I know sanskar was seeing me with open mouth.😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
Actually i also wanted to laugh loudly but I can't do that things.
But still they all are going to pay for how they behave with my mother in law.
Pov end

All are seeing swara with open mouth annupoorana was about to shout on her but Durga Prasad Maheshwari told her to eat silently and do not drag matter.

Durga Prasad Maheshwari don't want to drag this matter because still he have to take swara sign in property paper.
They didn't know that sanskar is already aware about his disgusting plan.

Other side sanskar beat his forehead by seeing her jaan antic.

After breakfast Sanskar told sujata something and came back toward Swara and said " jaan lets go we have to somewhere."

Swara happily nodded her head thinking that he was going to take her for outing.

She started daydream but when car stop she turned towards sanskar and said " sanko what happened.?"
He said "we reached jaan "
Swara happily turn towards others side but got shocked and her heart started hammering due to fear.......

Guys tell how was the chapter.
What do you guys think is swara was going to take revenge from behalf of her mother in law.
Is she is again planning something dangerous.

Why she was shocked seeing the place.

Thanks for your love and support
My lovely readers