Chapter 18

In evening when Sanskar came then he saw that swara was jumping on his bed and dancing  on his bed.

Sanskar stare at her because she was  looking adorable.
Swara saw him looking at her she jumped on him and now they  both are laying on floor.
And she was hugging him tightly.

Sanskar pov.

Ooh god save me from this devil.
😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧
By face she always look so innocent
but her actions always similar to little devil.😣😣😣😣😣😣😣

"Swara please get up and get ready we have to go for shopping ."

Swara nodded her head and she run toward bathroom by taking her mini skirt.

I stopped her and said "swara i told before also  you cannot wear this dress ."

She pouted and said "why sankoo 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔?"

I cup her face and said "because only i have right to see  you in short dress , i am not stopping you to wear this dress .
You can wear it in our bedroom but not outside.
You are my princess right and princess always listen ok."

Then she smiled cutely and said "ok sankoo."🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

We both went downstairs to inform mom and after that  trio started to go .

Then Annupoorana Maheshwari said ' 'Sanskar take Ragini with you also because maybe she also need something."

I said " ok badi mom ."
But somewhere i know that she was telling me so that she can insult me again that i didn't have enough money.

Bloody money minded people 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 they didn't know that i can buy their whole property in 10 second only.

"No mom i know Sanskar ji have not that much money ,  that he can take me also for shopping , i am good here."😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
Said Ragini.

Annupoorana Maheshwari said that
"How much caring daughter in law i got god, i am very proud of you Ragini beta."

Then i smirk and told her "  yes Ragini i don't have enough money to take you to shopping , because i only earn for my mom , dad ,uttara and jaan.
I don't earn for you so why should i purchase for you.😎😎😎😎😎"

And yes if you are feeling too much sorry for us then you don't have to worry because I bet you have noticed this things earlier also that they alway have more expensive things than you .  But they don't want to show it.

By the way if you want to go shopping then go with your husband because i
am not your bloody servent.
Now move we have to go."

Saying this we all went for shopping .

Swara pov.

I thought Sanskar was going to take normal mall  .
He bring us in Mumbai best and expensive mall.
Ooh god here one side i am thinking  not to spend his money but other side he is fully ready for becoming a bankrupt.🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Uttra went for shopping happily
But i don't know what to do i said
"Sanko come lets go to some other place ,this place is not good i saw in movies that in this types of place they only do  one thing cheating , we will only waste money here,
There clothes is not good come we will go to gandhinagar mall."

I know what i m saying is sounds too much stupid but i have knock some sense in his head.

But what i heard left me confuse and frustrated.....

Here is new chapter
How was it is ?
tell me in comments.
Guys please give a chance to my other stories also.
Thanks ❤️❤️❤️❤️