Chapter 16

Sanskar open his eyes and saw that swara was leaning on him in only wearing her blouse and skirt .
And it was giving him a great view of her treasure.

Sanskar gulp 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
his saliva by seeing her then again he saw that swara is shaking him with an angry pout on her face.😤😤😤😤😤
He suddenly sit up on the bed and due to his sudden action swara slipped on his crotch.

Swara's eyes widen because it was not on her plan to sit there she thought after seducing him she will remove herself from him .😳😳😳😳😳😳

but now here she was sitting and he was holding her through her waist.
Her cheeks was turning red due to sudden incident.
She don't know what to do because if she will remove herself immediately he may get doubt on her that she is not mad. Thats why she thought to act along with this situation.

Here Sanskar stiff due to her shifting he immediately grab her waist to make her sit on one place only.

Sanskar pov.

Ooh god this girl didn't even know that what she was doing with me these days . 😢😢😢😢😢😢
I am only looking at her face because i know if i saw her in this state maybe i will lose my control.

I kiss on her forehead and buried my face in her neck and started inhaling her scent , i know what i am doing is wrong but i can't help it because she always make me insane.

I ask her still facing her neck " What happened jaan why are you waking me in early morning."

Then she said " sankoo i have to wear saree but i don't know how to wrap it ,
Yesterday i asked mom to do it for me.
But she said you will help me. perfectly and you will be very happy after making me wear saree with your own hands."

Sanskar arc his eyebrows 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
And think from when his mother become that much naughty but he thinks that maybe she has told swara
Because women's are always unpredictable .🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I said " ok get up I will make you wear this sarees."

But when i turn to take sarees i saw that it was old fashioned sarees .

I said "why are you wearing this much old sarees .
i will buy you new sarees then you can wear it more beautiful than this sarees and more expensive than this one."

Swara adore his caring nature and
And then said "no i want to wear this one today after that we both will went on shopping 🛒🛒🛒🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️."

Again she turns towards me and said and "sankoo please make plate of my sarees at little wide just like that fatty aunty (annupoorana Maheshwari)"

I said " ok jaan come i will make you wear this sarees . But you have to keep quiet 🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐."

She innocently put a finger on her lips. 🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

And when i make her wear sarees she came towards him and then again said " sankoo please make me wear that jewelry also and make me ready Please please."

I make her ready but suddenly i looked at her and found her looking familiar to someone in our family.

Then I asked her " jaan why are you wearing this sarees and jewellery suddenly."
then she said "sankoo today i will give a big heart attack to fatty aunty."

I hold my head because now i know why she was that much eager to ready like badi mom.
I don't know what is cooking in her mind.
But now only god can save mrs Annupoorana Maheshwari.

I then take her toward dinning table .
I noticed that she was feeling difficulty in walking but her eyes was shining with mischievous .

Honestly speaking i also want to know
What she was going to do with annupoorana Maheshwari.?

When we came downstairs everyone was present there and my mom was working and Ragini was sitting and gossiping with her mother in law.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

And her mother in law was drinking water while talking to her.
But when  her eyes landed on swara she split water on Ragini face and Ragini's face was suddenly looking horrible due to not applying water proof make-up.🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Swara pov.
I saw that Annupoorana Maheshwari was shocked to see my attire because
Currently i am looking like younger version of her .

And by seeing Ragini's face i have a sudden desire to puke.🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

But I am also shuffle my laugh 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
By looking all of them because none of then have any idea what i am going to do with them.

I suddenly shouted 😈😈😈😈😈 "Ragini Go and Make a sweet dish for my sankoo right now."
I saw them all are looking me with wide eyes .
And Ragini who is already fuming in anger replied me...

Guys how was the chapter?
Tell me in comments.
What will happen next?
Please check my other stories also .
That was also a lovely story with comedy.🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Thanks my lovely readers 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘