It comes in waves

Jack's POV.

I was staring at my hair in the mirror, wondering what the hell to do with it. The blonde part was sticking up and the rest was flat.

"What the hell happened last night? What did you do to my hair!?" I screamed towards Alex's door, even though he couldn't hear me.

Being back from tour was great, but Taylor, Alex's girlfriend, has been staying with us. It's not that I don't like her..well yeah I don't.

I decided on spiking it up since it was half way done. I ran back into my room and changed into my Blink shirt and black skinnies.

I heard a knock on the front door, "Alex! Get the fucking door!" I sighed.

I ran down the stairs and opened it. Rian and Zack walked in holding a case of beer. "Who's ready to party tonight?" Rian yelled with too much excitement considering it was only 11 in the morning.

Me and Zack both yelled hell yeah, which caused Tay and Alex to come downstairs.

She didn't bother saying anything to us, she kissed Alex and walked out of the house.

"Rian! Zack!" Alex yelled and tackled them both.

He was so cute, the way he gets all happy when our friends come over. Wait, did I just call him cute? I find Alex my best friend cute? No. Come on Jack, he's straight. He's with Tay and happy.

We all sat on the couch and Zack and Alex played zombies while me and Rian talked.

"Hey Jack, Get me a drink" Alex called to me when I was walking into the kitchen.

"You can't get up?" I looked over and he was making his irresistible puppy eyes.

"Fine, but only cause you're cute" I laughed. Hoping they thought it was a joke. I received his drink and some snacks for us.

I walked back into the living room and Alex was sitting on Zack blocking him from his view. Alex was screaming about how he won and Zack was calling him a cheater. Just another day in the house.

"Hey Rian, wanna come with me to the store? We're out of some stuff" he jumped and ran out of the door. Why was he so happy? I don't understand.

Well considering my life has hit a major downhill since I came out of the closest. The fans love it, but they want me and Alex together, so do I. The guys still joke around with me but it's not the same.

I ran out of the house after Rian and he was in the car blaring Green Day. I hopped in the passengers seat and starting singing American Idiot.

We pulled up at the store and walked in together. I think he used all his energy head banging and running around at the house.

I was getting the stuff we need while Rian was trying to pick up the clert. She was cute, I guess. Long brown hair with blonde and beautiful blue eyes.

I walked up to them and put my stuff on the corner.

"Okay, here's my number. My name's Cassadee. Call anytime" she smiled and so did Rian. I payed for the stuff and we left.

Rian ran into the house, jumping around and screaming. "What's up with him?" They asked me when I walked into the living room.

"He got a girl's number at the store" I laughed sitting down next to Alex.

"Cass? At the corner store?" Alex asked me. I nodded in respond. Alex was surprised, he tried with her for months.

Zack and Rian left after that, they said they had some stuff to do at home. They left me and Alex together sitting on the couch. He continued to play videogames and I went to make us lunch.

When I was searching around the cabinets for everything, I felt a smack on my ass. I looked around to see Alex laughing.

I laughed too, "Why sir, that is my bottom!" I tried to pull off an English accent. That made him laugh harder.

He came over to me and started making food with me. I looked over at him , he was so cute. Come on Jack, he'll never like you. He has Taylor and he's straight. I sighed knowing the voices were right. But what if they weren't? What if Tay was just a cover up? What if he's gay? What if he likes me?

I felt my face start turning red at the thought. Alex noticed, "Dude? Why is your face red?" He laughed.

"Oh. Uhm I'm not sure" I lied. It's because of you! I want you! Alex I love you! Why don't I have the courage to say that to him?

We made our food and went back to the couch and he put on Home Alone. Our favorite movie. It's so cute seeing him mouth the words. He's seen it so many times and so has I.

During the movie, he laid his head on my shoulder. My heart started going crazy. He looked up at me and smiled. Oh my god. What do I do? Stay calm. Stay calm.

Alex sat up and looked at me again. He started leaning into me. His lips were an inch from mine. I felt his hot breath on my red face. Our lips met and my heart stopped. I kissed back and he didn't stop there. He sat on me and started running his fingers through my hair. I wrapped my arms around his waist. Oh god! I'm kissing Alex! This is a dream.

He trailed down to my neck and kissing it.

I moaned quietly when he bite down on it.
All the small things
True care, truth brings
I'll take one lift
Your ride best trip

His ringtone started ringing. Shit.

He picked it up "Hello?" He breathed.

"Yeah?" He seemed lost.

"Uh, sure. I'll be there soon."

"Yeah thanks." He hung up and got off me.

"Who was that?" I asked trying to get up til I saw the buldge in my pants.

"The doctor, Tay went there and apparently she was in an accident. I'm gonna go check on her. Wanna come?"

I shook my head and turned the TV back on. He sighed and walked out.

Oh god Jack. What have you get yourself into?