Chapter 1- Beginning

Your Pov:

What is the feeling of being unpopular? Being unpopular means that you are to stay where you are standing at and continue to build up something that could lead you to success without everybody knowing and they couldn't stop you from achieving. Normal...

But why do nerds get bullied? Do they have the rights to be treated badly?

I am Kim Y/n, Princess of Seoul. I have a twin brother and his name is Kim Seonwoo. But I call him Sunoo. We are the popular young royals and children of our father Kim Seokjin, the famous King and so called the "Worldwide Handsome" King of Seoul because of his extremely handsome face that women in our kingdom would die in happiness every time he looks at them and blow his famous flying kiss towards them. We would always be seen in newspaper headlines, or even the news.

Is he a flirt? Oh no... he is not. He is very loving and hardworking as a father and as a King. You must be wondering where is our mother. Our mother, she left us after giving birth so our father took all the responsibilities for us to grow healthy and stable. I know mom would be happy to see us all..

Growing without a mom makes us feel like there is a missing piece in everything we do, everywhere we go, and what experience would it be feeling the love of your own mother. But our father never let us feel that kind or abstinence. He would make us feel that our mother is still here by showering us all the love and comfort a parent would do for their child..

At the castle...

*Alarm ringing...*

"Ugh.. is it morning already?!" Your brother, Sunoo whined, rolling on his bed while ruffling his hair.

"Wake up mr. Popular" You said, sitting on his bed. He rolls to face you only to jump and bump his head on his dresser, looking at you as if he saw a ghost.

"W-WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER?!" He shouted making his voice echo through the whole castle. You tried to shush him before your fa-

"WHAT? WHERE?! WHO DID WHAT TO YOUR SISTER?!" You facepalmed and turn towards your father who is standing at your brother's door holding a frying pan as a shield and a wooden spoon as his weapon. 

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY Y/NNIE?!" He came and shook your shoulders.

You woke up earlier than your brother to prepare for school that you are transferring to. Yes, you are transferring to his school, but you wanted to disguise yourself as a nerd so you wore your fake, black, thick glasses, braided your hair into two, and wore makeup so that people won't recognise you. Of course you didn't take off the ring your father gave you saying that it is from your mother. Sunoo has it too though.. its the same as yours symbolizing the Young Royals of Seoul.

The two of you don't actually need to attend school anymore because the castle itself is school. Private tutors taught you subjects in advance that you'd already mastered. But your brother needed to attend school in order to check students and teachers, which made hard for themselves, knowing that the Prince of Seoul is checking them out and their school. Sure he has friends, like..  A LOT! And girls would flirt with him all throughout the day, leaving him complaining back at home.

"Hey, its still me. Please stop overreacting." You pouted making your father expose his 'windshield laugh'.

"You look like a duck, sweetheart.." He said making Sunoo laugh hard.

"But always remember that whatever happens, you are still my Princess.." He said, patting your head.

"Hey, I'm here too!!!" Sunoo whined as he come towards the two of you.

"Aigoo... of course! Both of you are my Prince and Princess" He squeezed the two of you into a hug. He excused himself for him to get ready for his King duties and left the two of you with a kiss on your foreheads. 

"Aishhh! now go and fix yourself now. You always make me wait outside for almost thirty minutes just for you to get ready!!!" You said, glaring to Sunoo. He just made faces and laughs after seeing your reaction. 

"Yes, miss duckling~" He teased, running into his bathroom, laughing.

"Aishh.. that kid!" You giggled and play with your ring resting at your ring finger while waiting for him.

While waiting for exactly thirty minutes, you heard your brother's bathroom door open revealing him in his uniform. 

"Lets head down for breakfast!" He chimed pulling your hand, leading you downstairs.

Your maids' eyes widened, seeing you wearing something not your style and you just laughed it off..

You went to the dining table where your food is already prepared and saw your father holding a newspaper, reading a new headline. He lifted his head at your direction and smiled, placing down the newspaper and waits for the two of you to sit down.

"Y/n?! W-what happened to you?" Your personal assistant, Lisa asked trying to stop her laughter.

"Oh come on.. just laugh already! Its fine." You said, wriggling your brows and you didn't expect for the whole people in the castle to laugh making you laugh too.

"Hey, its that how you treat people like this?" You asked, pouting.

"N-no.. I mean we would never. But you just look different and funny in a kind of way." Your father replied wiping his tears from laughing.

"I just wanted to feel how it is like to be one. To be a nerd.. I want to feel what they feel every time people humiliates them." You confessed.

"So, you wanted to be treated badly?" Sunoo asked you with confusion and concern lacing his voice.

"Not like that... I wanted to make people realize that they are equal whether they look ugly or not. I mean, they are still people. And they still have the rights to be respected and to be accepted by everybody.." The room silenced as you explained, looking down at your food.

You lifted your head to see your father and your brother smiling at you. 

"Now, that's my daughter." "Now that's my sister." They said at the same time.

All of you fell into laughter and started eating your food.

After that, you bid your father goodbye and went to the hallway leading to the garage where your cars are parked.

'And my first day begins..' You thought while getting inside your car as your driver starts to drive to your 'new' school.