CHAPTER 1

Hey guys! This story has been on my mind for a long time and I have finally worked on it. Hope you like it.
-----

I stare into the woods as Amour jogs forward. Louis and Niall are busy bickering but I tune them out. Well, kind of try to tune them out but they have the loudest voices that human kind has ever seen, so I find it difficult to ignore their bickering.

"Nialler, I swear to god, another time you call Harry a frog, I will slay you" Louis threatens Niall.

"Harry the frogie" Niall sings and I sigh.

"Guards" Louis calls them "I want this Blondie to be beheaded immediately"

And guards actually follow their orders as it was their prince who ordered them.

"Guards no" I cut in "Don't, let Niall go. Louis!" the guards look in between unsurely. I dismiss them with a flick of my hand.

"He is calling Harry a frog" he complains, glaring at Niall who just wiggles his eyebrows.

"That's what he is, isn't he?"

"You..." Louis glares at him, ready to strike if Niall says another word.

"Niall, keep your mouth shut" I tell him sternly but he just laughs it off.

"He is just trying to annoy you, Lou" I say softly.

"Exactly!" Niall points out "And it works"

"Screw you" Louis snaps "Another time you pull Harry into this, I will push you off a cliff"

"I will run off before you can"

God, these two.

"Guys, enough" I raise my voice. I guide Amour so that she is in between both of their horses.

"Now, keep your mouth shut. We still got an hour of journey left" I tell them. Louis just nods, still riled up from the bickering.

"An hour? I'm hungry" Niall whines.

"You are always hungry" Louis rolls his eyes. "Go ahead, there is grass and many insects and beetles around this place. I hope this will suffice your hunger"

"Very smart, Tommo"

"Nope" Louis popes the p "I doubt they will be enough for you"

"Unlike you, I eat food not insects and beetles" Niall tells him "And especially, I'm not the one who is going to marry a frog in future, which always eats insects"

"Niall, stop it" I say when Louis tries to round me around to strike Niall.

"Just kidding" Niall says grinning at Louis.

"Niall, don't call him that" Louis says, clearly hurt "I don't like it"

"Okay, oops, sorry" Niall raises his hands in surrender. "But I'm hungry"

"Just because you apologized" Louis throws him an apple. Niall grins again and starts munching on the apple.

"You are very silent, Li" Louis notes.

"Yeah, why?" Niall asks mouthful and I chuckle at him.

"Because, you two do the enough talking behalf of me" I say and both of them roll their eyes.

"Come on, what are you thinking?" Louis asks curiously.

"Nothing, just this kingdom is beautiful" I say, looking around the woods "I like it already"

"Wait until you see the castle" Louis says "It's extraordinary"

"Really?" I ask and he nods "I wish I could have joined you last time"