He's drunk

I shake my head and laugh when I spot Alex being held up by his band mates. I wave them over to me. They drag a drunken Alex over to my car.

"Hey, baby!" He shouts in glee, while pushing towards me.

I catch him in my arms, but stumble back. He pulls back slightly and pushes his lips onto mine. I pull away.

"Someone has had too much to drink." I smile. "Thank you for helping him."

I thank his friends and chat to them for a bit, until Alex tries to get in the drivers seat of my car.

"Alright time to take you home."

I wave goodbye and we all get Alex into my car. As I start to drive he mucks about with the radio. Soon he's singing the words to Dancing Shoes. He laughs and touches my arm as he sings. We finally arrive to our penthouse apartment. I grab Alex as he stumbles out of the car and drapes his arm over my shoulders.

"Come on time for bed." I smile as he rests his head on the side of mine.

We get inside and he's quick to bellyflop the bed. I giggle at him and attempt to roll him over.

"Alex, come on. Roll over so I can get you ready for bed, my love."

He grunts and rolls his head onto my lap. I run my fingers through his hair.

"I'm hot in all these clothes, baby." He smirks.

He kicks off his trousers and his shoes. Then he raises his arms above his head.

"Help me." He pleads.

I pull his top over his head and he gives me a sloppy kiss. Rolling into bed, Alex sighs and relaxes into the covers. I slide in next to him and push my back to his chest. His arms come around me.

"Goodnight." I whisper.

He just moans in response.